𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞;

•𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄•

A

strid and the cast of heartstopper were all at will apartment having a movie night. Astrid had been sitting beside tobie, joking and laughing with him before the movie started.

Yas and Corinna went to the shops down the road since we ate all of the sweets before we even decided on the movie. "NO BASH" i squealed when he ran away with my phone. "GIVE IT BACK" tobie was in fits of laughter.

"I KNOW YOU PASSWORD" Sebastian teased Astrid. I shook my head. "Don't you dare unlock my phone you little shit" we were running around will and kit in a circle. Sebastian ran as fast as he could to the bathroom, i tried chasing after him.

Until I tripped over something. A foot. Will foot. "OW" i shouted. It wasn't sore but I wanted to see if Sebastian would come out and I'd get my phone back, he didn't. I huffed. "Jesus will. Keep your foot to yourself next time" i was still laying on the floor.

I opened my eyes and saw kit standing over me. "Are you alright love?" my heart melted. I didn't know what to say, I was too focused on the pet name. "hello, Astrid?!" i heard kit yell. "oh-yeah sorry, I'm fine" i smiled.
He held his hand out for me too take. I stood up with his help. "Thanks" i said. He nodded and sat back down.

I look over at Joe. "oh my fucking god" i mouthed to him. His eyes were wide. I walked over to him and Rhea. I jumped on to Rheas lap. "did he just call you- i interrupted the girl." Mmm" i nodded my head up and down. "I think I might die" i stated. "Why? Do you like kit or something?" Rhea asked.

I turned my head towards Joe, then back at her. Her mouthed formed into a smile. She started squeezing, along with me. Everyone looked over at us. It looked like they were about to say something until the front door opened. "WE'RE BACK!" Corinna shouted. "WE GOT LOTS AND LOTS OF TREATS!!" Yas then shouted aswell.

I saw Sebastian run out of the bathroom, he threw my phone at me. "JESUS" i screamed. I forgot about my phone. I looked through it, just pictures of Sebastian, not surprised.
Time for the movie.

We watched two horror movies, the ring and nightmare on elm street. Every so often I would glance over at kit. At some points during the movies I would feel someone staring at me but I was too scared to look incase it was kit, so I just kept my head on Rhea lap and ate my sweets.

At one point, Rhea did karoate, which was completely random.

•

Liked by kit

Liked by kit.connor, rhea.norwood and others.
Ash.tray-
Movie/karaoke night with my baes<3 (Bash nicked my phone and took that photo of him BTW)

view comments:

yasdemand: when did bash take ur phone...
Ash.tray: when u and cori were at the shops x

User790: Sebastians hair is..
Ash.tray: ugly.
sebastiancroft: EXCUSE ME?!
Ash.tray: U-G-L-Y.

User53: all of those sweets😍😍

kit.connor: how's ur head?
Ash.tray: sore. all thanks to sebastian.
sebastiancroft: HEHE

rhea.norwood: such a fun night<3

Tobiedonavan_: HAD SO MUCH FUN.

load more comments..

A/N: how are u, my loves??

Daily dose of kit<3