Epilogue

As many hours passed, I was in a deep sleep as doctors and nurses got to work on treating my injuries and my fractures I received during the horrible night I had of being trapped in the Pizzaplex with a lunatic that wanted children's souls to cheat death and be immortal. But the good thing was that Willaim was gone and getting what he deserved while in Hell for all eternity. He won't be able to hurt any more children that visit the Pizzaplex.

  The authorities investigated and believed that Willaim was the murderer of all the missing child cases and closed them, but the families and parents still mourn their child's death after they went missing. I could've been next, but someone that had a heart protected me from harm and saved my life while stopping William from what he was doing. Roxanne Wolf. If it wasn't for her, I could've been killed.

  I was relaxing on the medical bed, watching the news about the Pizzaplex. Unfortunately, They had to close their doors for a month to recover for repairs and let detectives close the cases while investigating the sinkhole under Roxy Raceway.

  Just then, I smiled as I saw Roxy coming in unexpectedly with some pizza and some Fizzy Faz soda.

"Special delivery to my winning friend." She said as she sat aside from me.

"Hey Roxy." I greeted with a smile.

"Hey Stan." She says as she gave me a plate with a couple of slices and a can of soda.

"How's everything?" I asked.

"Going alright. It's a shame that we have to close our doors for a month for repairs. My friends are going through many repairs and diagnostics checks at parts and services. And the construction crew wanted to get Roxy Raceway going again while fixing the sinkhole underneath after the police and detectives finished investigating the old pizzaplex where William committed his crimes." Roxy explains.

"That's good." I answered.

"How are you feeling, winner?" She asked as she scanned me for any injuries.

"Well, a lot better now. But I have to be in a wheelchair for the next two months while my ankle heals." I explained.

"That blows. But there is something awesome I want to tell you." Roxy says with excitement.

"What's that?" I asked.

  "Since you helped save the company from William repeating history again ,and made the missing child case rumors to die down. They wanted to offer you a free party with everything included. Chocolate cake is your favorite. I remembered it from your last party during the grand opening." Roxy spoke.

  "Well I hope my mom lets me come back there after all this. Since she was upset that I could've been killed. But I told her you saved my life." I explained.

"I hope I see you after we reopen." Roxy says.

"I promise you." I said.

One month later...

  My mom Audrey and I headed back to the Pizza Plex to have a fun time since it was free and Audrey knew she didn't want me to miss out on it. So she gave the place another chance to let me have fun there.

—-----------

Audrey—-----------

Audrey
—-----------

  Even though I had to be in a wheelchair for one more month, as long as Roxy was there to be my friend and having fun was enough for me. We headed inside and Vannessa smiled and escorted us to a private party room for us in Roxy Raceway. I was ecstatic that my favorite attraction was opened once more after construction. Roxy and her friends were there waiting for me and I smiled happily seeing her again. Monty placed a party hat on my head, while Chica was showing off and playing her guitar. Freddy brought out the cake and placed it in front of me while lighting up the candles. Roxy sat next to me and gave me a hug as my mother took a picture of us. It was the best day of my life of having fun at the Mega Pizzaplex and Roxy being a good friend I never had. 

  I enjoyed the day and partied all night and I'll never forget the time of being with Roxy while surviving the night against Willaim. Because she is a wolf that has a heart.

The End.