Go

Seina stood by Enji as she watched her mother get dragged away to a mental hospital. Her only thoughts were of the few times she had really been around her mother for long periods, the times she actually felt love from her mother. There were only a few.

Enji's hand squeezed Seina's shoulder, an act of consulment that Seina didn't need. She walked away from him and headed inside. Hell froze over for just that day in the Todoroki household. She knew it was her father's fault for her mother going insane, but to say she felt bad for her mother was a stretch.

For years, Seina had followed her father's words and training, questioning nothing. She trained along Shoto and saw how her mother pleded for Shoto, but never for her. Seina could have been in the worst spot, and when she would look up, Rei was at Shoto's side. It always seemed to be Enji, who held his hand out for her. He was always leading her on and on.

Seina walked through the halls and saw Fuyumi comforting Natsuo. She stopped and looked at the scene. Fuyumi looked at her, her normal big sister smile gone. Seina continued to walk. She found herself shaking, not understanding what she actually felt.

"S-Seina." She stopped and looked down. Shoto was on the ground, his burn bandaged, and he was holding his left side gently. She knelt beside him, "What Shoto? What is it?" She asked. Her tone wasn't loving, but it wasn't mean either. It was indifferent. Shoto grabbed onto her shirt, looking for some form of comfort. "I won't be like him, I'll never use my left side again!" He threw himself into Seina. She wrapped her arms around him. She understood fully what he meant, "I'll never be like her either, I can promise you that." She said back. This only caused Shoto to sob more and allowed Seina to cry the tears she was holding.