Farwell

Seina woke up in her room. Touya was sitting by her bed asleep as well.
He sat on her floor, and tear marks stained his face. Seina got out of bed sitting next to Touya. His skin was lightly chared in certain places. She laid her head on his arm. As far as either of them were considered, they were eachothers only siblings.

::Two weeks later

"Dad, dad! The woods are on fire!!" Seina ran into the room where Enji was training Shoto. Enji dropped the wooden staff he was holding. In his gut, he knew it was Toya. He ran past Seina, practically knocking her over.

"No." He mumbled as he ran through the halls. The threw open a door breaking it off its hinges. He jumped off the deck V-lining for the edge of the forest. Seina followed or tried to. Her steps were smaller, much smaller, and her breathing was labored. She knew, too. This is where she had trained with Toya. She knew just like Enji... her brother was dead.

::

The cops and other heroes tried to comfort her as she screamed for Toya, hoping he could hear, hoping this was one of his sick jokes. Endeavor did nothing to hold her back. Her anger was something he could not control.

::

The days after blurred. He was dead. Shoto was silent. Fuyumi was cooking. Natsuo was hitting walls. Endeavor was praying. Rei was locked away. And Seina, nothing changed. She got up, ate, trained, ate again, then slept. She was fine, emotionless to the fact. She had to become strong, to be a hero for herself, but also for Toya.

Endeavor grew more and more unstable. He saw Toyu and Rei in Seina. He couldn't even stand looking at her.

::

"Seina, this is a friend of mine, Inazuma. He runs a dojo that doubles as a children's home for talented kids. I think it'd be best if you go with him. Yours things have already been packed, and sent to your new home." All he could do was run and hide.

"Yes, father." Was all she could say. She looked up at the balcony, Fuyumi, Natsuo, and Shoto all stood there. A rare sight all of them being together. Endeavor knelt down, putting a hand on her head.

"You'll make a great hero one day, Seina, but I'm afraid you won't be one of you stay here." Seina nodded. She always listened, always would. Inazuma put his and out. Seina noticed the scars and bruised knuckles first. She took his hand, being pulled away.

She looked back up at her sibling. They said nothing. Made no attempt to stop the man pulling her. "Really? Nothing?" She spoke. Inazuma looked back as he pulled her along. "Come now, Seina, you're on a different path than they are." She looked forward, jogging to keep up with his pace. "Yes, sir." She spoke.