My One Night Stand - Episode 4 (Smut Scene

🌹"I Might Not Be Good With Words But"🌹

Izuku's Pov

Our kiss was in sync, and the sound of our mouth intertwining heightened the level of need we felt. Sure, him and I have seen each other bare, even fucked, but this time feels so much more than surface level "fucking" It felt like he saw me for who I am. It felt like love.

His hands were soft, yet ruff against my body. The heat radiating as each kiss, each touch brings me further to giving myself to him on a silver plater.

I wince to the feel of a bite on my shoulder, the pain only making my arousal higher.

By now, the clothing that once adorned me were now on the silk sheets we laid on.

With one swift movement, I was turned over my face planted into the pillow, I looked back, taking in his built, his shoulders were broad and muscular, hands veiny, with long fingers. A blushing spread across my face as I take in his member.

Bakugou's Pov

"God, Izuku, you look so pretty from that angle," I say while rubbing my hand over his entrance. Lube in my next, I pour out some on his ass, using my next hand to rub the oil in, later moving to his already wet entrance.

I throw the bottle aside, then push my fingers halfway in,

"Even prettier when I finger-fuck you." I complete my sentence.

The greenette attempts to move his body to gain some, but I stop him
"We play by my rules, sweetie." I as my voice deepens.

I push my finger completely down, earning a moan "ah" absolute music to my ear. I start at a slow pace, his moans long and drawn out, then quickly quicken the pace. When he's near to reach his climax, I stop.

Izuku's Pov

"F-fuck move, katsuki!" My hips move to gain some for of movement, only earning a slap to the ass from him, "Ah~" I scream out.

"We play by my rules, sweetie. I said it before. That'a unless you want punishment, " He replies to my defiance.

He switches postions, turning me onto my back, then putting himself between me. His left hand holding up my right leg.

A devilish look flashes in his eye as he positions himself to fuck me. I anticipate every move. Finally, he enters, pushing his member down on one swift movement, causing a jerk and earning a moan from me.

He slowly pulled his member back to the top, repeating the same action as before. "Y-you love sexually teasing me, huh?" I say with a loss of breath, my voice shaky. "P-please move."

With that, the movement begins, I moan out aloud as his member pounces into me, "God dammit K-katsuki". Which every stroke a moan leaves my mouth. I can't help the way my body reacts and crave this man, my alpha.

He quickens to movement as I reach my limit. We ride the waves out our bodies perking at the end of it all. I panted as sweat trickled down my back. Cum gushing out onto the bed.

A smirk appears onto Katsuki's face as he reaches down, licking my juices and then reaching up to kiss me. Breaking the kiss, he looks into my eyes saying "round 2?"