The Call

BRING! BRING! BRING! BRIN- Qinn, Alices mother, answered the phone. "Hello, Qinn speaking" her voice was weak and horse. "Hello Mrs. Ferougs, i have some terrible news about your daughter Alice. " Quinn was confused, till she recognized it was her daughters doctor. "Yes doctor....what is it!?" She gasped out. Yes, she wanted to know, but she also dreaded the answer.

"Ma'am your daughter only has a day left and she request all of you here." Then and there was when she wanted to break down. "Yes, yes of course." She hung up and broke down. "Honey! Honey!?" Max, Alices father, yells out.

Everyones attention was set onto the couple, "Everyone, i just got a call from Alice doctor and, she only has a day left" she wasn't the only one who was hysterical. Max was sliently crying, Alice twin, Jasmine, was hysterical, Alice wife Sadie, of 5 years, was the worst. Their adopted children follow along.

They were broken. Her older brothers were slient, her eldest was also hysterical, they were close, and her friends as well.
*****
Out in the hospital Alice was getting weaker by the minute. "Mrs. Your family and friends are on there way" a burse tells the young women, feeling terrible. All she got was a slient anwser and the heart monitor slowly beeping.

Sighing she walks out the room, going to do paper work.
******
On there way up on the elevator they were preparing each other for the death of thier beloved. But even with the preperations thy know that, Alices death will tear them all apart.

"I'm so sorry" Sadie and Quinn said to each other. Quinn was never an ideal fan if her daughters choice in sexual desire. L, but Sadies love towards her daughter changed that. Sadie always loved the mother daughter love that her wife and mother-in-law shared, always wishing she had that with her mom.