"Part one."

(I don't mind if you correct me if I make a mistake please tell me)

(Words: 1,040)

(Normal words are narrative)

("" are used while talking)

('' are used as pov)

(Trigger warnings: mention of gore)

(Credits to the picture I'm using in this chapter)

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

The long awated arrival had begun, and Stelle had finally arrived. Even so.... she didn't feel at home Anymore. Once she had woken up, Stelle immediately acknowledged her surroundings, now feeling as her lower half was soaken wet. With what seemed to be a purple liquid substance, it all seemed like a haze to her. Her head throbbed as she tried to remember what had happened. But as she tried to remember what took place, her head only began to hurt more and more, feeling agonizing pain. Stelle decided not to dewl on it anymore, at least not for now. She only needed to get a grip on what was happening in the present moment.

She then stood up and decided to look around since there seemed to be a house nearby, but because of all the fog, it became difficult for her to view how far away the house was, 'crap i can't seem to get a grip on how far away the house is. Even so.... WHY IS THERE FOG?!?! as if it can't get any worse. Whatever I'll just get out of this lake, wait can I even call this a lake...? Anyways I'll start heading towards the house for now it's the safest option' Stelle then slowly got out of the lake and got on dry land, as she now headed towards the house, Stelle then stood there for a least some minutes as she seemed to be in some sort of trance. It was as if the house was slowly fadding away or moving...?

Once she had gotten out of the purple liquid, she was half submerged in. After some time of thinking on why it was fading away, Stelle started to move carefully onto the grass, but it seemed as the grass was sticky and squishy every time she took a step. Even so this didn't seem to bother her, Stelle only kept on taking step by step, being careful with every move she made. Till she made it to the house. Suddenly she noticed how eerie the house looked... Almost as if something was telling her not to go in.

It was of no use, because even so Stelle went in, and began to open the door, when she stepped in. Stelle looked around trying to find any signs of someone or something living inside the house. Stelle didn't seem to notice any noise or hint that a person was living here, and so she went further into the house. Stelle did notice how the house seemed clean and neat for a house that wasn't being occupied. Even so she decided to shrug it off not thinking much of the situation.

'This house is so neat, it looks vintage.. I wonder if this is even being occupied or just an old house that hasn't been discovered yet. That would be dumb of me to think since it's neat, and there's no sign of someone living in here.' Stelle thought as she kept on looking around the house admiring the paintings on the walls. 'Hmm I should head torwards the bedrooms maybe I can find some information about the owner of the house, and where this house might be located.'

Stelle then headed torwards the stairs, as she took a step on the staircase, Stelle seemed to notice some weird liquid spilled onto the staircase, now sticking onto her shoe it seemed like some type of black and red gooey liquid. Even so she decided to ignore it. Despair and frustration taking over, as she Just wanted to know if someone actually lived here and most importantly how to get back home, that was everything she was thinking about and her only priority right now.

Her surroundings seemed to darken as she went up, it seemed we a thick layer in the air was suffocating her almost like a warning. Because of this Stella retreated and decided to explore the living room instead for their safety. When she finally got down the stairs, the gooey liquid was nowhere to be seen. This alarmed her, but decided it was not a good idea to try and investigate what the gooey liquid was, I mean it had a red ish black color as if it wasn't suspicious enough.

Stelle was now in the living room, when she went looking around, she had found a notebook. It almost seemed like a dairy, maybe this was her first clue, but sadly it seemed to be locked with some sort of lock, almost as if it was really important. This did not stop her though, it only fueled her more to know what it contained. 'It seems I need to look around more then. Hopefully it isn't upstairs I can't even go that area of the house for some reason, but I mean it was down here soo, it has to be here right? ' after exploring the living room she didn't seem to find any key that would fit through the lock, all the keys she had picked seemed to be way too big or small for the lock.

After some time of Stelle searching the living room. Stelle noticed how all the keys she had picked were like a staircase, none sticker out. So the key height she was probably looking for was one of the medium keys. And so she looked around even searching around the bookshelfs thinking there might be a passage like in those scary stories. Yet noting seemed to trigger the secret passage, due not finding the key in the bookshelfs. Stelle decided to snoop around the house more. Eager to find the key, and uncover what they diary has.

Thankfully Stelle had finally got a hold of the key. It was near the chimeney wood, almost as if someone had tried to burn the key but failed unsuccessfully. Stelle was now running towards where she had left the diary, excited to uncover what was in the diary.