Qin Shi Huang Headcanons

What is like to have he as your boyfriend?

He is the kind of boyfriend that puts you as a priority in the relationship, he would try anything in his way to make you happy - to crack a smile, to laugh...
He hates to see you cry, he will do anything on his way to avoid it.

He seems to be the most experienced - and he fucking is. He is a fast learner and kwons when and how to take hints, so you that you don't need to eve say something to make him understand what you want.

He is the emperor of helping you out in anything. You want to train? He will be your teacher. You can't say no. Of course, if you want to have professional help, he would pay someone to help you out.

He is speeding a lot of money on you and he doesn't even care.

Does he get jealous easily?

He doesn’t get jealous, he kwons he is better than anyone else [He is too full of hilself to even think about cheathing]
And also, he trusts you whit his own life and if you break his trust... Well, he isn’t one to just forget...

What does he call you?

I don't think he would use words in english- He would call you by the nicknames in chinese, like '女朋友' and others... He would call you by something in english if you want [but it would be really... cheesy, like "babypoh"]

What is his way to show love?

Acts of service is his way to shove you whit love.

Even if he is far away from you, if you send a letter wanting something - he would give it to you at the same minute.
He is devoted to you and his people, he wants nothing but see you smiling

How he would be whit his S/O love lenguages

If his S/O lenguage of love is quality time,  words of affirmation, or physical touch - he is BLUSHING! He loves to know and to be reassured that you love him in any of these ways, he feels like in heaven.

If his S/O language of love is acts of service or giving gifts, he is going to have to slow you down- He doesn’t like to receive gifts or to have you acting that way, he does things that are cute, but he doesn’t want you to spend your money on him… Even so, if you insist, he is not giving more lectures and will just start to accept it. [Even if a part of him says that it is wrong.]

(From what I know, it was common for the husband to give gifts or do anything for his wife, but the only thing that the wife needed to do was to take care of the children) - I don’t know a lot about those times, so that’s an explanation to his reaction.

(Bonus) How would he react to anyone trying to kill or hurt you?

The person should start praying. He won't let this pass, he would hunt down the person just so he can torture them - and, when he is done, he will let the person live... After all, when he is done with them... Being alive will be the worst punishment.

He is a good boyfriend, he tries to be the best he can for you. He would kill, disrespect gods if it means to show you how much he loves you.