Slender Mansion

I sat on my bed, waiting patiently for Toby. After a few minutes there was a knock on my door. "Hi, Y-Y/N?" I heard a soft voice call out from the other side.

I smiled and walked over to open the door for the boy. "Hi, Toby," I said. His brows furrowed in momentary confusion, causing me to add, "I overheard your name earlier, when you went down to talk to the others."

He nodded, a smile hopping onto his features. "Ah, okay! T-that makes sense. M-mind if I s-show you around?"

I nodded, and he quickly led me out into the hall. "So, t-this is the s-second floor, if you couldn't already tell," he chuckled, leading me back the way EJ had shown me.

Spotting a somewhat familiar-feeling blue door, I paused. I narrowed my eyes at it for a moment. My eyes shot open as I realized why it seemed familiar.

"Is- Is that Jason the Toymaker's room...?" I asked, inching closer to Toby. Jason had always given me the creeps, mostly because of how sadistic he was in his story. At times I wondered why he didn't have his own movie, while Jason Vorhees did.

Toby caught my arm in a gentle grasp. "Yeah, it is. How did you k-know?" he asked, staring at the door.

I kept my eyes on the door, as well, hoping the red-headed psycho wouldn't decide to step out of his room. "Um, well... You and other Creepypastas are kinda internet famous," I explained. "I read Jason's story a while ago, but I never forgot about his workshop door."

Toby turned his gaze to me, but I was still staring at the door. "Seriously?" he asked. "That sounds awesome!"

I shook my head. "Dude, no. The fandom's crazy. There are even X Reader stories because so many people have crushes on y'all!"

"... W-why?" Toby asked. I figured it was rhetorical, so I didn't answer. It wasn't like I had the answer, anyways.

We stared awkwardly at the door for a few minutes. "Uh, maybe we should get going," I suggested. The ticking boy nodded.

"... Yeah."

★♪🪓♪★

Toby led me into the living room, where I spotted Ben, Jeff, a guy wearing a yellow hoodie, a guy with a feminine mask, and a Pikachu. "And this is the living room!" Toby cheered. He wandered over to the people in the room.

"This is Masky," he said, pointing at the guy with the mask.

"This is Hoodie..." The hooded boy waved.

"And this is BRVR!" The Pikachu let out a welcoming, "Pika! Pikachu!"

A smile spread across my face as I looked at BRVR. I walked over to the Pokemon and put my hand out for him to see. When BRVR responded by placing his paw on my hand, I scratched behind his ears.

"Pikachu!~" BRVR squeaked happily.

"Aww, he likes you!" Toby cooed.

"Gee, really? I never would have guessed," Masky grumbled sarcastically.

I ignored them both and kept cuddling BRVR, who seemed incredibly happy to have someone giving him attention. "Hey, is it alright if I give you a hug?" I asked the Pikachu.

"Pika!" he said in response, nodding.

I picked the electric mouse up and cradled him in my arms as I listened to the others chatter.