chapter-3

Author pov-

Kashish opened her eyes and found herself in unknown room and her clothes were changed into comfort ones. Her head was aching alot, she tried to remember what happened with her.

Marriage,guns,mafia and Avinash.

She got up from the bed and opened the door to see her family sitting there. Quickly went down and hugged saanvi and sushant. "Are y'all fine? Did they hurt you?" She asked checking everyone.

"No di we're fine, and thanks Avinash bhaiya he saved us" sushant said. "What he saved you?" "Yes, he told us that Adarsh isn't good boy. And is marrying you for fun just to take ur property" she was shocked for a moment.

"Beta, Avinash is a good person.. You should marry him" after hearing this she got another shock because she was expecting her family to say this.

"Oh, your up flower" I looked behind and saw Avinash with other mens. "Why your keeping me and my family here? Take us back! And dont you dare to hurt my family" kashish said with anger.

"Dont worry flower, your family is safe with me, and now u and ur family isn't going anywhere, because i'm marrying you" he said with a smirk.

Flashback when kashish was fainted.

"I want you to convince kashish to marry me, because you all are in danger for now, and the thing is that only I can protect you all and ur kashish" Avinash said to dadu.

Dadu was nodding his head and thinking what to do. "Maybe, we can" dadu agreed with Avinash, and now the whole family members were ready for the marriage.

End of the flashback

Kashish pov-

I cant believe that i'm going to marry him, and how can my family agree? "This cant be happening!" I said to Avinash who is going towards Saanvi. And Saanvi happily went to Avinash and played with his hair.

"Saanvi, stay away from strangers!" I said pulling saanvi from Avinash. "Oh, darlin dont do this to ur soon to be husband" Avinash said. I ignored him and sat with my family.

"Kashish, ur moving tomorrow with me. To Rathore's Mansion." Avinash said moving towards me. "But why, i need to stay with my family!" I said to him. "I'm taking u there, To introduce you to my family" He said.

"Beta, you go there we are fine here" dadi said as she hold my hand. "Ok then, tomorrow u at my house" Avinash said pointing to me and left.

It was dinner time, and we all sat together talking and laughing. My family was happy atleast I need that only and nothing else. "Okay, everyone so when I get back here! We will talk alotttt and for now lets sleep okay?" I said to everyone because its time to sleep.

Everyone went to room and I went to mines. It was quite uncomfortable because we've been living at someone else house, and this does not looks like house its penthouse!!!

I think i should sleep, tomorrow that evil man will come at take me. Kashish tayar ho ja nayi life ke liye. [Trans- kashish be ready for ur new life].

Author pov-

Maids gave kashish a special dress that Avinash told her to wore. And now she as done with her little makeup.

Kashish dress

Kashish dress.

"Byeee, i'm gonna miss y'all!!" She hugged everyone and left with Avinash. "You are actually marrying me?" Kashish was confused if it is real or fake. "Oh, you still doubt in me" Avinash chuckled.

After minutes they reached Rathore's Mansion. It was big as expected but it was big then her imagination. They entered the mansion and saw some people standing there.

"Thats my mother Nur Rathor,  my dad Arvind Rathore, my bff Aryan Singh, my little sister Avni and more people you will get to know" Kashish hugged everyone and they all went inside.

"So beta, any problem while coming here?" Arvind said to kashish as she was scared meeting new people. "Ah- no no.." She little bit hesitate. "Acha fir esa karo, thoda rest karlo and fir niche aake bate karenge" Nur said. [Trans- Ok so then, take some rest and then come down and we will talk].

Avni took kashish and showed her room, where Avinash and she will stay. "Bhabhi, agar apko bhaiya irritate kare tabh meko bata dena" [trans- sister-in-law, if brother irritates u then tell me]. "Acha bilkul, me bata dungi" [trans- ok sure, I will tell you].

They both laughed and talked sometime, now kashish was friendly with Avni and made one friend over there. "Bhabhi, ab soo jao baadme baate karenge." [Trans- Sister-in-law, now sleep afterwards we will talk] after that avni left.

Kashish went to take shower and saw some clothes hanging. She took shower and slept.

Kashish pov-

I got up from bed and went downstairs as I wanted to drink water.

Kashish dress

Kashish dress.

She saw Nur and avni laughing and talking. "Bhabhi, uth gye" Avni said. [Trans-oh, your awake]. "Ajao beta baate karo" [trans- come and talk] Nur said referring a empty seat to her.

She went and sat there. But she was looking for one person. "Bhabhi, are you looking for Avinash bhaiya?" Avni said in a teasing tone and made kashish red from embarrassment. "Avni, be quite!" Nur said.

"Avinash is gone for his work and he will come back soon as it time for the boys" Nur said while taking sip for her tea. "Should I make dinner?" Kashish asked to Nur. "No no! The maids have already made, dont worry about food!" And they three started gossiping.

After few hours all boys came, but with them there were 3 more. "Everyone go and changed and have dinner" Arvind said going to his room.

"Bhabhiiiiii!!!" Those three boys started to run towards kashish. "Huh?" Kashish was shocked. "Atleast introduce yourself to her" Avinash said to three of them. "Oh, myself Reyansh! Youngest amongst them but sexiest" I laughed at that word. "And myself, Shubham funniest amongst everyone". " and yes, myself Aditya friendly to everyone" he smiled at me and I smiled back.

They all three came and started to talk to me. And we ate dinner with talking and laughing. But one person was staring at me. And that was Avinash.

Chapter-3 completed! 1000+ words! Long chapter! Btw gonna post this tonight so two updates in 1 days, wow cool!. Thanks for ur support 🤍.

-Bye, love you 🥰❤️