chapter -29

Avinash pov

Reyansh and Aditya are gonna be married. "Ye kab hua?" I smirked at looked both of them, we were sitting on living room after eating dinner. Kashish was beside me playing with my hands. "Ye kya saval karte ho aap bhi!" Kashish hit on my shoulder and I laughed, "acha acha, me nhi puchunga" I chuckled and she put her head on my shoulder. "Acha beta, tum dono ki shadi ek sath hi karva dete!" Mom said while everyone nodded their head.

"Ye bhi sahi h, me pandit ji se baat kar lunga fir date fix kar denge" dad said and we all nodded our head. "Meko sonnaaa hhhh" kashish said while yawning and with pouting and everyone laughed. "Acha acha ab sab sone chale jao" mom said going and we all did good night's expect me and kashish. "I'm gonna pick you up" I said to her and she looked at me not believing me. "What?!? You gonna pick a pregnant lady?" She said to me and I nodded my head.

"Baby, you aren't nothing infront of me" I smirked and she again wide her eyes and I picked her in bridal style. She wasn't even heavy, she put her head on my chest and holding me with my neck. I opened the door and layed her on bed and covered her with blankets, "good night" I kissed her forehead and patted her head.

Kashish pov

At marriage

It's been one month, and today is marriage yes I couldn't wear anything like suit, lehenga or even saree. I was normally in my pajamas, but beautiful one! "I also wanna danceee!!" I said to shubham who was with me, he sighed and looked at me "you have said this for the 5th time didi!!" He sighed and got up and leave me there. "haww!! Betrayal!" I crossed my arms and started to look at everyone enjoying their life.

Ishita and Kanika are having marriage at same day, soo fun to see 2 marriages together. "Have this" I looked at the person, it was my handsome husband for sure! He was holding a cup was water and kept it in table and sat beside me on chair. "I also want to danceee!!" I said to him pleading him, "you can't, flower" he Coldly said and made me shut, but as I was his wife I spoke again.

"Who cares!" I rolled my eyes and looked at infront. "Huh? Soo, rolling your eyes infront of me won't get you anything" he said and though he was right so I started to ignore him. "Flower, you na your not in the state of dancing and still" he came infont of me and blocked my view. "Side please" i said to him not looking at him making him angry.

Author pov

The wedding night was done and now it was muh dhikai, kashish was sitting on couch people were greeting her too, and talking about her health. "mughe payas lgi h"she whispered to herself and looked around to see anyone who can help her. She looked at her left side and saw Shubham talking to a girl very smilingly and laughing. So kashish made a plan and went towards him.

"Kon ho tum?" She asked looking at the girl and Shubham also looked at her sister confused. "Didi, ye--" he was cut off by kashish, "dheko dheko, girlfriend se didi bana dia" she self palmed herself and Shubham was totally confused. "I know--" she also cut that girl, "naam batao apna!" She angrily said and that girl started laughing making kashish confused.

"Why are you laughing?" And now Shubham was also laughing, "didi ye meri girlfriend hai, and ye apko janti h. Vo.bhi.ache.se" After that kashish was embarassed, "t-toh tu mere ko phele nhi bata sakta tha?! Bevakuf!" She hit his shoulder and he started laughing again, "acha ye chod, meko payas lagi h" she looked at him who nodded his head and went to kitchen.

Now kashish and Shubham girlfriend known as Sara were talking and laughing. "Agar ye tumhe pareshan kare toh mere ko bata dena!" Kashish said to her and she nodded her head while laughing and soon later Sanvi also came. "Didiii" She quickly hugged kashish and she also hugged her. "Sanvi, aap yaha akele kya kar rhe ho?" Kashish asked her while making her hair perfect.

"Didi vo, Jijuu na kisi ke sath baat kar rhe theee, toh me apke pas aa gayi!" She said and started playing with Sara. Kashish told Sara to take care of Sanvi and she will go to Avinash. "Ye Avinash bhi na pata nhi apni biwi ko kaha chod dete h" as I couldn't walk fast so I was walking slowly while holding my back as it was paining,I saw Avinash in the garden where maximum people were there drinking.

And I looked at him and went towards him, he was talking to some people. I tapped his shoulder and I greeted other people and they gave us space. "Acha fir, apni biwi ko chod ke yaha ho, dusro ke sath baat cheet important h, I see" I crossed my shoulder and nodded my head when I was saying. And the waiter was coming and he called the waiter and kept his glass on the tray and looked at me.

"Maharani ji, fir aap kya chahte h mere se?" He raised his eyebrows and looked at me, "aap" I smiled and he also smiled and bend down to get on my level and came closer. "Yaha par log h, Avinash! Log kya sochenge?" I said to him I tried to push him but as he was strong he didn't even bother. "Kyun, me apni biwi ke sath romance nhi kar sakta?" He said and I nodded my head as no and I laughed at his expressions.

"Andar chalo na pleaseeee"I said to him trying to drag "baby, please wait a moment I will a have a talk with someone and come inside" he said to me and I nodded my head in sadness and went inside. "Ab kya hi karna, chalon mummy ji ke sath baat cheet karti hu" I said to myself and went towards mummy ji.

Chapter-29 completed meows!! I know it's late, but stilllll... My exams are coming and I'm gonna be busy, so try to understand and I will make sure to update y'all. Take care 🫀💗.

Bye, love you 💖♥️