chapter-16

Kashish pov (can we just skip to the 5th day??)

It's 5th day and after 2days we will go back to our home. Today we are gonna have rides in bike and I'm gonna love that because I know how to drive bikes not only this but also cars. I'm here now confused which bike I should choose cause they both are in black color but the difference is that first one is maybe made for me and second made for Avinash.

"I'm gonna choose this one" I pointed to the first one and Avinash passed me the key, "wanna bet?" I was wearing my helmet, but he already wore that he is fast. "I know I'm gonna win" I winked at him and settled my helmet. "Ready?.." I nodded my head and lowered myself so I can take a better view. "1...2...and 3 go!" We both started our engine and we went off like bulls chasing for their red flag.

Avinash was not so far but his speed was fast, he looked back and I saw him smirk, that surely made me lose my grip but I quickly griped it tightly and also ran behind him. "You can never win me princess" he said to me while he came with me I know he was teasing from not going infront of me so I took my chance and speed my bike and went off. I sure that made him surprise but yes he is Avinash so he also speed the bike.

We have set the goal to reach the same spot from where we started our match, he was not speeding up and that made me confused but I also didn't backed up, what's his up to? And yes he was again beside me and he turned his bike towards me we were so close if anyone is us did something wrong our bikes will collide and fall on us. " Avinash what are you doing??? We can fall!" I said to him but he didn't paid attention and he leaves his one hand from the handle and put his hand on my waist.

"Wh-what are you doing?" That made little bit shiver but in this speed we both can die. "Shhh, just doing my job" I was confused what he was talking, but the spot was also not far. I tried to go away from his grip but he held so tight, and his hand was travelling my stomach and slowly he was going to my sensitive part and that me weak and I stopped where ever I'm. I couldn't process for a minute until he tapped my shoulder. "I won" he opened his helmet and came towards me.

"You cheater" I also opened my helmet and said to him. "Ouch, that hurt my heart" he dramatically touched his heart and I gave him side eye. "This was totally cheating!!!!" I shouted at him and went away from him in anger, from anger I went away from him and I came to some edge of the mountain it was so good. "Kashish, be little far" I heard His deep voice from behind but I ignored, down it was a river and I started to throw stones. "Kashish, listen to me" he said to me "don't talk to me" I stand up and turned around and looked at him, "you can fall, please come this side" he pleaded me but I decided to tease him.

"No.means.no" I said to him words to words he groaned and started coming towards me. "No Avinash don't come closer!" I said to him stepping back, my foot was just centimetres away from the river. "Okay, I won't come but will you please?" He was actually worried and I cannot see him in this state so I went towards him okay. And I heard a bang, I couldn't process but the thing I knew was I was flying, what's happening? Why Avinash is shouting my name and I felt I fell down in water.

Am I dieing?

Author pov

Avinash cried and called out her Kashish name who wad falling down from the mountain, actually she was shooted in her arm and she tripped and now she is down, dead maybe? Avinash quickly dialled someone's number, "Aryan, I need you to locate my location and find who was there stalking me" He called Aryan, he tried hard not to cry, he cut the call and cried there first he tried to look for the person.

He took his bike and went to locate every location over there, in minutes Aryan sent the location and he went there. "Dammit!" He shouted loudly as the person who shooted Kashish left before he came. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck" His hand went through his hair in frustration. "Kashishhhhhhhh" he shouted so loudly like it was gonna rip his throat. He got a call from Aryan, "what happened Avinash?" He said in a worried tone, " ac-actually kashish is ..... s-shot" he was not able to say as he shaking and crying that he couldn't save her.

"What??????" Aryan said loudly, "we will be there" Aryan kneels down crying, "princess, why? Why?????? I sa-said co-come here" he said as he was regretting. "Whyyyyy?????" He groaned in pain, he went on his bike and went somewhere.

Chapter-16 completed! Sorry guys, I thought to do .. 😭😭😭 I'm so sorryyy, but don't worry! And actually I was thinking not to kill her but.... Nvm no spoilers 🙈, I hope you liked the chapter? Do vote and comment ☺️💕

Bye, love you meows 💗❤️🧿