Elenas POV.

When me and Isabella were getting ready for the party, the dress she was wearing was absolutely beautiful and I knew she was going to get a lot of attention at the party I was only planning on wearing a pair of my pants and a shirt, but Isabella told me that that wasn't cute and she insisted that I wear shorts and a crop top. I didn't want to change myself just to fit in, but I decided to take her advice so after my grandma went to sleep me and Isabella snuck out of the house and headed to the party when I saw that they were serving liquor at the party. I told Isabella that we should probably just stick to soda because we were under age and she said OK I didn't really know anybody at the party, and there was tons of people who bully me because of how I look and how I talk, I was trying to ask Isabella something but when I turned around she was gone. I looked all over for her and when I saw her in the living room talking to the two boys who bully me, I decided to stay to myself.

Wendy came up to me and told me that she was surprised I showed up to the party with a bag over my head considering that was so ugly she didn't told me that I was a square and I should've never came if I was just going to sit on the wall and drink sodas all night after she left I started thinking to myself what would happen if I actually took a couple of drinks I didn't want people to think I was a square, so I dumped the soda and got some alcohol instead, on my third drink, I started getting dizzy, but it went away when I was on my fifth drink before I knew it I was talking to Alex he kept telling me that I was pretty when I wear shorts and crop tops and he kept asking me if I wanted to come back to his place. I wanted to say no but the alcohol made me say yes I just never expected Isabella to come outside and grab my arm after the big old fight we had told Isabella that we should probably stop being friends for a while.

When I got back to my house, my Grandmother was telling me that what I did was unacceptable. She also told me that if my father and mother were here they would be disappointed me. I never wanted to yell at my grandmother, but I was so mad that she kept saying that so I yelled at her and told her that they weren't I explain to her that every little thing that I do they are not here to see. I also told her that so many birthdays, and Christmases and thanksgivings I was all alone I told her that I rather be dead then be alive with no parents then I went upstairs to my room next morning when I woke up I asked my grandmother to give Isabella her stuff back so she said OK. I decided to do some singing exercises but before I can get it started, my grandma came into my room.

If you're going to ground meat, grandma just go ahead and do it. I'd rather be here than trust Anybody else! I said, sitting on the bed.

I'm not going to ground Elena if you wanna stay in your room that's fine you should've told me how you were feeling it's not good to keep your feelings bottled up inside of you all I know is when you were spending time with that girl Isabella you seemed happy! She said sitting down next to me.

That's because I was it was nice hanging out with her but that's because I thought she was different. I honestly thought that she didn't care about how I look to how I talked but when I saw her talking to the two boys that were bullying me it made me feel disgusting! I said, shaking my head.

If people were bullying you in school honey, you should've told me you are beautiful you shouldn't worry about what other people say if you feel like Isabella is a fake friend then take a break! She said, hugging me.

She gave me a small smile and told me that she knows it's hard considering my mom and dad aren't here but I wasn't all along because I had hurt and that's all that matters tears filled out my face and she wiped them all she told me that she'll fix me some lunch I told her that I'll be down to watch her show with her after she left I just thought about what she said I do feel like if me and Isabella take a break from being friends everything will work out and I need to find myself as I was eating a sandwich in the living room, watching wheel of Fortune with my grandmother the house phone ended up bringing my grandmother answered it. I told her that if it was Isabella, tell her to leave me alone, she came into the living room and told me that it wasn't Isabella. It was my father. I immediately got excited and I took the phone from her. I said hi and we started talking and he told me that he was just calling to let me know that he got his vacation request back. I asked him if they excepted it when he was quiet I knew that they rejected it. He told me that he really has been trying to get vacation time to see me but it's just hard. I explain to him that it's OK and I told him to continue to keep saving the world after I hanged up. My grandma asked me if I was OK. I told her that I was going to be fine, and we continue to watch wheel of fortune. I just hope Isabellas mom isn't coming down hard on her after picking her up from jail.