Isabellas, POV.

Today was a very busy day, but other than that it was pretty good. I'm glad Elena and Jason are friends it makes me happy seeing them laugh together as I was trying to go to sleep I was still thinking about everything that's been going on. I guess Alayna could tell I wasn't asleep so she asked me what was wrong after I told her she asked me if I try talking to my mom when she mentioned my mom. I remembered the fight that me and her got into. I turned around so I was facing Elena and I explain to her about the fact that me and my mom got into. I told her that the only thing my mom was worried about when she picks me up from the police station was how it would affect her career.

I never asked to be born with famous parents. Sometimes I wish I was born with normal parents and I went to school and had friends and we can go on trips without people taking pictures of us! I said, shaking my head.

Maybe you should ask your mom if you can go to normal school I mean the school I go to it's pretty good We got some afterschool activities in a very nice lunchroom, but other than that it's amazing! She said smiling at me.

No even if I do tell my mom I want to go to normal school she would never put me in it I don't know there's also something else that's bothering me My mom was talking to Jason's dad yesterday I wanted to ask her what about but I knew she wouldn't tell me! I said, laying on my arm.

Maybe it's about a surprise party you know Christmas is coming up! She said laying on her back.

I started thinking about it and told her maybe we ended up going to sleep the next morning when I woke up I saw that she was gone when I went downstairs her grandma was in the living room she smiled at me and asked me if I slept well last night I told her yes, she told me that Elena went to school but she will be back around 2 o'clock in the afternoon when I looked at my phone I saw that it was 9 o'clock in the morning. I told her that I should probably go. She said that she'll see me later and I told her OK when I went to my house there was a black car sitting out front. I knew it was paparazzi because the people that were asleep in the car had cameras wrapped around their neck. I quietly snuck back inside and as soon as I close the door I saw that they were up when I went into the living room my mom was doing her morning yoga. She asked me how my sleepover went and I told her it was good. I asked her if the paparazzi was bothering her all last night.

I got a few knocks on the door, but other than that it was OK Your father said that he was going to figure something out speaking of your father, I told him about the incident between me and you! She said turning off the TV.

Oh.. what did he say? I said, crossing my legs.

Well, we both agreed that you're just a teenager and you're going to lash out here and there he told me just to leave you alone, so you can figure everything out, so I'm going to be doing that! She said looking at me.

When my mother told me that I just shook my head, I thought that we could have a heart-to-heart conversation but clearly I was wrong She told me that she has a modeling gig later on today and won't be home until tomorrow morning. I told her OK it went into my room as soon as 2 o'clock it I text Elena told her that I was going to go to Jason's house she told me OK when I talk to Jason Stewart his mother answered, she had a football sweater on she smiled at me and asked me what I was doing here. I asked her Jason was home from school yet she said yes and when I went inside, there was so much food on the counter and a lot of commotion. I asked her what was going on. She told me that a football game they were looking forward to is coming over tonight and they are getting everything ready to watch it.

She explained to me that they were going to have a couple of friends over and if I wanted to stop by later or I can it's over OK I ended up going to the bathroom and when I got done, Jason had his shoes and jacket on and told me he was ready. He asked me what the plans were for today I only had two things left on my list. The first thing was ice-skating and the second thing was stargazing since Christmas is coming up the weather started changing. It was hot when we went to the aquarium yesterday but it's super cold today, but every time when I breathe, I can see my breath after we paid our way into the ice-skating rink. I told her to be careful because they are very sharp and can easily cut through anything.

I ice-skating before, so it was a very hard for me, but as for Jason, he was constantly falling and trying to get up. He did get the hang of it. I was holding onto his hands while pulling him forward and told him it was it hard I said to go backwards just move your feet like you're rollerskating. To go forward just move your feet like you're skateboarding when he took his first steps by his self I let out a little laugh we ended up going around the ice-skating rink twice. Unfortunately he tried to stop itself by putting his left foot forward. He fell and cut his finger really bad. He was bleeding a little bit, so I pulled him aside as he took his skates off. I looked at his finger he didn't need stitches. It was just a Papercut. I took a Band-Aid out of my bag and wrapped around his finger.