chapter 5

After some time, Fang duobing stopped crying and only little sniffles are heard. " Xiaobao, are you okay now?" Li lianhua asked softly, patting his head. " No. Why are you even here?! Didn't I tell you that I don't want to see your face." Fang duobing said hiccups interrupting his words. " Xiaobao, It's my fault. I've been blind to not to see your pain. I owe you too much in this life. Xiaobao, give me chance. I will make it up to you. Even if it takes my whole, I will never leave you. Ever again." Li lianhua said a bit desperately, which is a bit surprising for Fang duobing who is used to the calm and composed Li lianhua. 

    " I don't trust you anymore, Li lianhua. I'm tired of your lies. I don't want to go through it again." Fang duobing said slowly. He looked like he would cry again, so Li lianhua hugged him tighter and said," You would never go through it ever again, xiaobao. Trust me this one time. I will prove it to you." 

    " Why should I trust you, Li lianhua?"

    " Because there is nothing more important than you to me, xiaobao."

    " Important??"

    " Yes. You are so important to me, xiaobao. Or should I call you my wife from now on~~?"

   " No!!! What the hell are you saying, Li lianhua!! Have you lost your mind?!"

   " But the method you used to cure my poison was supposed to be between spouses. It was clearly mentioned in the Jin Shen book."

    Fang duobing turned very red that the colour reached his neck. Li lianhua saw that and nearly thought of biting his xiaobao's neck. Not now Li lianhua. " How did you know that?! And where did you even find it?!" Fang duobing was so embarrassed that he can't even make eye contact with Li lianhua. " I found it under your bed along with your dairy." Li lianhua said showing the books on the small table near the bed. Fang duobing want to burry himself six feet underground because he can't live anymore. " Xiaobao, let me take a look at your Qi. I want to confirm that you are doing fine myself." Li lianhua said while reaching for Fang duobing's wrist. Fang duobing tried to resist but he stopped when Li lianhua placed a hand on his waist, pressing it hard. Li lianhua was sad that although his xiaobao was not in danger, his meridians were empty. His xiaobao really can't draw a sword anymore. 

    " Xiaobao, I really can't live without you anymore. What have I done to deserve you?!"

    " Shut up!!" Fang duobing blushed when hearing that.

   " Xiaobao, when you transferred your core to me, did you really kiss me~~" Li lianhua teased him. 

    " Don't talk anymore, Li lianhua!!!" Fang duobing panicked.

    " But I don't want to be separated with my spouse." Li lianhua said smoothly.

    " Huh?"

    " I mean. Hall master He had already given her blessings to our marriage."

    " Huh??"

   " When we go back to Tianji manor, we can discuss the details of wedding."

   " Huhh!!!!" Fang duobing broke. " What are you saying, Li lianhua?! Do you think you can joke about this kind of matter."

    " I'm not joking, xiaobao. I'm serious about marrying you. I've already informed your parents about it. You are the one who left without even knowing I've always had ulternative thoughts about you." Li lianhua said slightly embarrassed. Fang duobing is too stunned to say anything. He did not know anything about it and he didn't even dare to think that it is possible. 

   " Are you really saying the truth?" 

   " Yes. I swear on my life. Xiaobao please accept my proposal. I really want to spent the rest of my life with you." Li lianhua said, slowly resting his palm on Fang duobing's face and gently tracing his cheeks. Fang duobing locked his eyes with Li lianhua's and suddenly hugged. " You really won't leave me, right? If you think that way, I will kill you, Li Xiangyi." Fang duobing threatened him. Li lianhua laughed finding it cute and said," Xiaobao, I will never leave you. I promise." 

   " You're so beautiful, xiaobao."

   " What!!" 

  " Makes me want to mark you."

  " Li lianhua!!"

  " Maybe I should, so that everyone knows that you belong to me."

  " oi!!!"

 Li lianhua leans forward and proceeds to bite Fang duobing's neck. " Anh! Li lianhua!!" Fang duobing trembled. Li lianhua gently pressed Fang duobing on to the bed and proceeds to mark his neck and collarbones. When did his cloths loosened?? Fang duobing has no idea how it happened. He was feeling shame, speechless on Li lianhua's lustrous behavior. 

  " Don't worry, xiaobao. I won't do anything until our marriage. But that doesn't mean we could not have any fun." Li lianhua smirked seeing all the markings he did on his xiaobao's neck and collarbone. Fang duobing trembled when he saw the look in Li lianhua's eyes. 

  " Just trust me, xiaobao . Okay?" Li lianhua said leaning near him again.

  Fang duobing had only one thought in his mind. OHHH GOD!!!! SAVE HIM FROM THIS BEAST.