chapter 8 ( End )

The way back to the Tianji manor was filled with flirting and lots of lingering touches from Li lianhua and Fang duobing who was on the receiving end of the shenanigans unfortunately was not that calm and can't put a straight face. When he can't bare anymore, he will fight with Li lianhua who just easily get near him ( TOO CLOSE ) and put lotus candy in his mouth saying that they are fiancées and what is wrong if they flirt a little. Fang duobing was too stunned to speak anymore. Li lianhua once said that silence is gold and so he will not speak anymore and maintain silence because speaking will only give chances to Li lianhua for teasing him. But even that didn't stop Li lianhua his shameless acts. 

" Xiaobao, look! these daisies are so beautiful. These will go well with your hair." Li lianhua said and then proceeds to pick these flowers to make a crown for Fang duobing. The said young master is looking at him in a daze. Li lianhua looks so at ease and at peace. He is thinking to himself that he didn't even notice that Li lianhua came to him and placed the flower crown on his head. He raised his head and stared at Li lianhua. " What is it, Xiaobao? You don't like daisies?" Li lianhua asked seeing that dazed look on him. " No. Just everything fells like a dream. You are fine and everything back to normal." Fang duobing said and looked at the forest around them. They stopped to take some rest and will continue their journey later. " Well... you did work hard for my sake and you did succeed in curing the bisha poison. Ay Xiaobao. I just remembered something. How did get that Jin Shen book? I'm curious to know that you can even use that spells in that."

" That's when I just got to know that my biological mother was my second aunt. I went to her room to see her portrait and just to look. I found that book in one of the hidden chambers and I also found some letters. I also got her personal book in which she draws things she like or looked interesting." Fang duoBing explained in detail. Li lianhua nodded and took Fang duobing's hand, interlacing their fingers together. Silently making him continue with his side of story. " Those letters contains her memories of her time in the martial arts world. How she knew of her body of that Jin Shen and how she managed to conceal her traits and how she met..." Fang duobing suddenly became silent. Li lianhua understood who he was about to mention. He squeezed his hand, encouraging him to continue. " In those letters she mentioned that my grandmother was from the Hong Shen tribe and how the people who have that Jin Shen body were different." He said. Li lianhua hummed and asked how.

Fang duobing lifted his sleeve to show his forearm that is fully tender and white without any scars. But he muttered something and a red lily with golden strips appeared suddenly on his arm. Li lianhua was shocked and amused at that. " It looks beautiful xiaobao ". Fang duobing got shy and immediately covered his arm. " That's pretty much it ". Li lianhua nodded and lifted Fang duobing from the small porch outside where they were sitting. Fang duobing yelped and held onto Li lianhua as If his life is depended on him. " It's time to sleep now xiaobao. I think we have enough of the story for tonight. It's time to get some shut eye." Li lianhua said and placed Fang duobing on his bed and he also got into it. He hugged Fang duobing tightly to prevent him from moving. Fang duobing didn't say anything and silently went to sleep.

They reached the Tianji manor the next noon. And you could guess what would happen. The whole major was happy to have their young master back and Hall master He spent at least two hours scolding Fang duobing and pulling his ears as punishment for leaving on his own again. Fang duobing yelps and apologies fake crying to his mother that his ears are hurting. After everything settled and they sat to eat lunch, Hall master He suddenly announced that Li lianhua should marry Fang duobing as early as possible. Fang duobing chocked on his food and Li lianhua just patted his back telling him to eat slowly. " You can make the arrangements for the marriage as you like, Madam He" Li lianhua said smiling. Fang duobing looked at him shocked and wondered how did he became close to his mother. Madam He laughed happily and said that she will prepare for the marriage and left so quickly. Fang duobing then looked and said," I didn't have any say in this, right?" Li lianhua just shook his head as a No. Fang duobing sighed and put his hend on the table. " xiaobao didn't want to marry me? " li lianhau asked when he was sipping his tea. " NO!! That's not it. I want to marry you. It's just too fast for me digest all of this." Fang duobing explains so that Li lianhau would not get the wrong idea. " Xiaobao, we only want to speed up the marriage so we can get the formalities done and we can travel the martial arts world just like your dream." Li lianhua said smiling at Fang duobing and placed his hand on his cheeks rubbing them with his thumb. " If you are not comfortable then we can postpone the wedding to another time" Li lianhua patiently said to him. Fang duobing thought about it and shook his head, " No. There is no need. I want to marry you." He blushed and held the hand on his cheek looking at Li lianhua's eyes.

The next few days in the Tianji manor is like a small festival because the young master of the Tianji manor was getting married and the preparation is so grand. There are red decorations everywhere around the manor. Madam He prepared dowry and gifts for his only son. The treasure of the Tianji manor. The wedding took place exactly after 25 days from their arrival. Fang duobing was in daze the whole time. He didn't even realized that the wedding vows are also completed. He waited in the wedding room and fidgeting the whole time waiting for Li lianhua. When the doors are opened he slightly lifted his head to see Li lianhua making his way. Li lianhua gently lifted his veil slowly reveling his face.

As much as Fang duobing protested, the maids did not heed his words and put some red lip color and lined his eyes with the red Rouge liquid that looks like they are intricate carvings near his eyes. Li lianhua felt his heart skipped a beat when he saw Fang duobing like that. Fang doubing looked otherworldly, a beautiful fairy blessed Li lianhua with their presence. Fang duobing was embarrassed seeing the eyes that Li lianhua was giving him, like he was the most precious thing in this world. They shared the wedding wine and after drinking it, Li lianhua immediately pinned Fang duobing to the bed. He leaned closer to Fang duobing's ear and wishpered, " How many kids do you want xiaobao? Will you give them to me~~" Fang duobing was blushing and said with whatever courage left in him," I'll give you as many you want, Husband" Something snapped in Li lianhua and he smirked," Don't forget your promise xiaobao" Li lianhua started kissing him, hands already reaching to pull the curtain to cover around them.

" I love you" Fang duobing wishpered.
" I love you too, xiaobao" Li lianhua said back smiling.

                        THE END😊