CHAPTER THREE

[chapter three: it's you?]

where are the ray weather blossomed?
where our paths crossed?
where i can spent all day in your arms?
maybe you went too far away?
but i'm left alone, don't know where have you gone.. THE YOU I KNEW.

[905 words]

××××

_________
the heart was beating massively while the mind went blank. sometimes the destiny choose what we have never expected. so cruel right?
once again the universe worked on it's own to put the souls in a zone where they themselves don't know how to take a breath in usual.

Faisu: JANNAT!

Jannat: FAISU!

they spoke at the same time as they were out of their mind.

Zarka: Oh my god. you two know each other??

Faisu and Jannat were staring at each other while getting into each other's soul.

J's mom: wow this is great!

F's mom: umm ... I guess so.

Zarka: hey.. you two.. bro ?? *Clapped*

Both of them flinched as panic was written all over their facial expressions.

J's mom: hey it's nice to know that you both already knew each other.

Zarka: umm. But how do you two know each other?

Jannat: aa. i-i actually .. i -

She was stuttering due to the sudden shock.
Suddenly the main door bursted opened revealing a cheerful Siddharth.

He walked  in a very dramatic manner.
Like if he was in a fashion show ramp.

Siddharth: helllllo000 my audience, my fans *circling himself around* the one and only Siddharth Nigam has arrived *bowed like a prince*

Suddenly Jannat stood up and ran to the direction of siddharth. hugging him while burying her face in his board chest as she closed her eyes tightly. Siddharth got her very well so he hugged her back with care and started caressing her back with an uneven smile on his face.

After few moments Siddharth broke the hug looked at her while Jannat's face already become pale. Siddharth smiled and walked where faisu was sitting.

when Siddharth looked at Faisu's eyes, Faisu looked away. by the time all of the puzzle was created by Siddharth is cleared to Faisu.

Siddharth took his sit beside Faisu and decided to join the conversation.

Zarka walked towards Jannat as she was asking so many questions but Jannat wasn't even listening any of those. her mind
was stuck.

Zarka bought Jannat where she was sitting few moments ago. she was facing the floor and flinched when Siddharth pulled her wrist and made her sit beside him while Sidd was sitting between Faisu and Jannat.

F's mom: Im so happy about the fact you two already knew each other. it's great. it's more than greatest.

Zarka: umm.. that's wired for me.*whispered to herself*

They were talking laughing doing stuff but there was Siddharth. two strong gaze were killing him. Faisu and Jannat both were staring at the boy while he was trying to
act cool but gulping and gasping as hell
until Jannat's mom speak up.

J's mom: Hey you two! we are planning some stuff so you two can go and talk in private.

Siddharth: Yes yes exactly. go Jannat go Faisu. *Gulping hard*

Jannat then stood up and quickly ran to her bedroom. while faisu also stood up but gave a death glare to Siddharth and the poor boy tried to press a smile.

Faisu walked away from the hesitated boy making his way towards the direction where Jannat was going.

Finally finding the room he stepped into the door only to find her sitting on the edge of the bed. he smirked and stepped inside while closing the door behind.

Jannat looked at the direction of door closing sound. she had tears in her eyes. Faisu walked towards her suddenly she stood up and ran to him then grabbing his collar while yelling at him.

Jannat: WHY?? TELL ME WHY ?? WHY DO YOU HATE ME THAT MUCH?! WHY CANT YOU UST LET ME BE HAPPY?! WHAT DID I DO THAT MADE YOU LOVE TO SEE ME IN
PAIN??.. DONT BE SILENT FAISU.. GIVE ME THE FUCKING ANSWER.

Faisu: Shhhhhh. don't shout babygirl! everyone is in the hall room they will hear it *he said with a smirk*

Jannat: What do want? why did you agree in this marriage?

Faisu: First remove those pretty hands from my collar.

She took her hands away while turning to the other side.

Jannat: Listen. I have a great deal for you.

Faisu: Really? So may i know what's that?

Jannat: See Faisu! Im so tired of my shitty life. i know you hate me but still can i please expect something from you.. please go and tell them you don't want to marry me.. i don't know why had to agree, i had to agree for the sake of my family if i knew
that you are the-

She got cut off by something that was running through her neck. she turned to see what was that. when she finally
turned back that stiff thing moved towards her forehead as her eyes wide opened

FAISU WAS POINTING A GUN AT JANNAT.

××××