Chapter 2

Same Day
7:37pm 
Ryan's POV

Big Dummy 🖤: meet me at the crib in 45

Me: nigga wht hoe you fuckin in 20 mins 🤨

Big Dummy 🖤: i dont have hoes....im wit niyah 

Me: ohhhhhh she finally forgave you 😉

Big Dummy 🖤🤦🏾‍♀️no thts why i need you to meet me...i need your help

Me: ight mane im otw 

I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Ryan. I'm 24 and Jai would be nothing without me. Business wise and Niyah wise. But anyways lemme get to this house. 

 I pull up to the crib seeing Jai's car already here. Damn she must have flew here. Speed demon ass. 

"Where tf you at Jai" I yell walking in and closing the door behind me. "Upstairs" she yelled making me groan. All these fucking stairs. That's why my room is on the first floor. 

I jog up the stairs and head to her room. "Ight wsp mane" I say falling on her bed. 

THEM FUCKIN STAIRS BROOO.

"I need your help to get Niyah to forgive me for missing our day" she said before I heard her close the door. Guess she didn't know when Ashley was coming back. 

I hate her ass. 

"What you tell her the reason was for missing it." I ask rolling over on my back but not sitting up. I'm tired asf mane. "I told her I forgot".

 Now that made me sit up.

 "Nigga you did what. You was better off telling her the truth." I said shaking my head. "Well I kinda did." she said looking at the floor. "Ahhh hell your fucked. How you tell her".

She quickly filled me in on what happened at their loft. "And then she said thts wht I get for falling in love wit a hoe". 

"Well you are a hoe" I said shrugging. 

"Nigga thts not the point she said she loves me. Thts she's in love wit me". 

"Yh well it doesn't take a genius to know tht Jai". 

Why else would she be fucking wit you, I say to myself. 

"Well I didn't know" she mumbles crossing her arms. "Yh because your an idiot and you probably don't love her the way she loves you" I said absent mindedly. Jai and Niyah been fucking around for years but Jai aint never showed no interest in wanting to be in a relationship with her.

But Jai didn't respond which was unlike her loud mouth ass.  

"Wait do you love her" I say jumping up. She mumbles something under breath but I couldn't hear her. "Speak up Jainay" I say poking her.