Chapter 6

Third Person POV
11:30pm

Jai and Niyah sat on the bathroom floor for about 20 mins.

Niyah had been stopped crying and was just enjoying the warmth and comfort Jai was giving her. It was something she hadn't gotten since they were teenagers. And it definitely brought back memories.

Jai on the other hand was just glad to be here. She couldn't tell if Niyah was sleep or not but she didn't care. She was at peace and that's all that mattered.

Finally Niyah broke their comfortable silence.

"You remember when my grandma got really sick and had to be hospitalized." Niyah said laying back on Jai.

"Yh I don't think I've ever seen you cry so much" Jai said looking up at the ceiling. She remembered the promised she made to Niyah's grandma that day. To always be there and take care of Niyah.

"Yk that was the last time you hugged me." Niyah said turning around to look at Jai.

But Jai wouldn't look Niyah in the eye. How could she. That was damn near 6 years ago.

How could she claim to love Niyah when she wont even hug her. How could this make up for all of the neglecting she has done.

And just like she could read minds Niyah spoke.

"But this right here." she said grabbing Jai face making her look "shows me you care still. I know you hate feelings and I might not know exactly how you feel but this shows me you feel something Jainay."

Jai could see the forgiveness in Niyah's eyes. She could feel the love in her touch. The girl that she fell in love with so long ago just inches away.

Jai leaned forward and connect their already close lips.

Niyah didn't hesitate to kiss back.

Grabbing the back of Jai's head she straddled her lap.

Jai wanting to taste more of Niyah grabbed her neck and applied pressure.

Causing Niyah to slightly moan and parted her lips.

Taking her opportunity Jai slipped her tongue in Niyah mouth.

They went back and forth exploring each others mouth.

A loving yet lustful kiss that left both lovers panting for air once they pulled apart.

"Can I" Jai said messing with the bottom of Niyah's shirt.

"Yh" Niyah said lifting her arms.

Jai then stood them up and stripped Niyah of her clothes.

Piece by piece.

Leaving little kisses on Niyah smooth tattooed skin. 

All Jai wanted was to show Niyah how much she loved her since she couldn't bring herself to say it just yet.

Instead of the bath Jai let the water out and turned on a hot shower. 

They each washed each other with a different mindset. 

Niyah washed Jai with love and lust for her body. She had never seen her completely naked and vulnerable. It was definitely something she could get used to.

Jai on the other hand saw Niyah natural beauty. Her confidence and power. How strong she was. And on the inside she envied that. But she loved that for Niyah. And she'd kill anyone who tried fuck that up.

After washing each other they just stood under the water looking into each others eyes. 

At one point everything just disappeared.