Chapter 4

Same day
6:37pm
Jai's POV

"Ight Ryan make it quick I got shit to do." I say walking into his office at the warehouse. "Well Imma cut to the chase then. We got robbed." he says making me drop my phone.

"NIGGA WHAT!!!  You better have the mfkr tied up in the next room the way you acting so cool rn." I say. 

This the time when he should have sent a 911 text not when I'm taking a shit and he want me to get his food from the door. 

"Calm down no product or money was taken just two drawers worth of files" He said making my heart rate slow down a lil bit. "Nigga you almost gave me a heart attack." I say putting my hand on my chest. 

"What files did they take." I ask picking up my phone. He lucky it didn't break or I would have threw it at his fucking head. 

"Idk but I called the banks and asked for everything to be shipped here. I also upgraded the security locks and changed to codes."  

"Ight when the files get here". 

"Day after Niyah's birthday" he says grinning. "Mane gone head." I say shaking my head. 

"Yk I'm not gone be able to help you right. We don't get back till the 14th". I say looking sad but in the inside I'm happy asf. I hate paperwork. That's why it stays in his office. I don't nun to do with that shit.

"Ik tweedle dee and tweddle dum gone help." He say referring to Tip and JJ. My top runners. "I knew I taught you something." I say wiggling my eyebrows.

 "Hoe please." He said flicking me off. "So did you tell you wanna take her out for her birthday.

"Naw Imma tell her tonight at the loft. I got a lil some planned." I say cheesin like the Kool-Aid man. "Mane you so in love wit that girl. Yall should be married by now". 

Before I could respond we hear a voice that makes Ryan roll his eyes and suck his teeth. 

"Yh we should be married by now bae" Ashley says walking into the office". "Bitch please" Ryan says shooting daggers at Ashley's head. "Nigga you just said-".

"Whatever hoe" he said cutting her off. He really hate this girl. 

"Daddy he being mean to me" she said turning to me batting her lashes and pouting.

 Girl please.

"Ryan" I say rolling my eyes. I don't even wanna be here. I got shit to do. 

"Mane I'm not apologizing" He says crossing his arms.

 Ughh fuck me. They both got the worse attitudes. 

"Bae he just stressed yk. I told you we been dealing with this business shit" I say grabbing her waist pulling her to me. 

"Well maybe he need a girl to help relieve his stress....or you like nigga's now Ryan" she says turning in my arms to face him. 

"Jai get your pet before I put it down like the rabies infected animal it is" He says pulling his gun out and placing it on the desk.