Prank⭐️

Omniscient throughout this whole moment

Mariah was sleeping in bed while Soraya was plotting on acting like she cut Mariah's hair. Soraya and Josh were chilling in Mariah's living room so she obviously didn't hear them in her sleep. "This gon be funny asf." Soraya said laughing. It was really a prank on both of them because he thought she was cutting Mariah's real hair. "She's gonna fucking cry bruh don't do that shit." Josh said anxious. "I'm gonna do it I don't care she got good ass hair anyway it's gonna come back." Soraya said.

Soraya went into Mariah's room while she was sleeping. Soraya was about an inch away from Mariah until Josh got in the bed and pulled her into his arms. Soraya acted like she cut her hair and josh gasped. "Soraya what the fuck!" Josh semi-yelled. "Oh my gosh bruh." He said rubbing his hands up and down his face. "Mariah wake up bb." Josh said shaking her gently. "What what's wrong?" Mariah asked. Soraya got in her face with a string of FAKE HAIR acting like it's her real hair. Mariah gasped and felt the back of her head. "I know you didn't cut my hair Soraya." Mariah said getting up going to the mirror in the living room. "I did!" Soraya said laughing. "Why would you do that for?" Mariah asked with her lip slightly poking out while her eyes were glossy. Josh hugged her while she cried "you know I would cut your hair Soraya." She mumbled in Josh's chest. "It's just a prank Mariah come hereeeee." Soraya said feeling bad. "The hair is from a beat up wig ry." She said kissing her head. "Fuck you im going back to sleep." Mariah said sniffling going back in the room.
A/N
First little moment💁🏽‍♀️