O.40 💫CHAPTER 2

We got to the party and it was crazyy. Most of the people there were either celebrities or streamers. I saw Soraya wearing her red dress and I immediately went up to her.  "Hey Soraya!" I said hugging her. "Hey Mariah!" She said letting me go observing my body. "Wassup josh." She said side hugging josh. "Wassup birthday girl." He said hugging her back.

We all went to upstairs to go sit down while other people danced and drinked. "You don't drink no more Mariah?" Sorayas friend said trying to be funny. "No I don't." I said  on my phone. "Bitch you bein mad federal chill out." Soraya said. "It was just a question." Sorayas friend said. "You still selling your pussy on onlyfans?" I said back. "Yo I'll fuck you up!" The girl said getting all in my face. I chuckled because who this bitch think she is. "Yo move back." josh said lightly pushing her. Then she hit him in face .  And that's where she fucked up. Her dumb ass.. I automatically swung at her ass and hit her dead in her jaw. I pushed her on the ground and started swinging connecting my fist to her face everytime. Josh and Soraya pulled me off of her just in time.

"Damn you don't even got any bruises this time." Josh said. "Mhm." I said exhausted. I don't like getting in fights.. if you haven't noticed I've never started a fight. "Yo I'm so glad the fight was in Sorayas room instead of out there." Josh said. "Mhm." I replied looking away trying not to cry. "Yoooo what you cryin for?" Josh said immediately pulling me into a hug. "Cause everybody so mean to me for what? I'm not mean.. am I?" I said crying in his arms. "Nah, nah.. hell no Mariah. People just like to get a reaction out of people... and with you being famous, people wanna get a reaction out of you and post it on the media to make u look bad." Josh said sighing. I nodded looking at the ground. "You and I been in this shit long enough to know dat." Josh said hugging me one more time then wiping my tears off my face. "You wanna go?" He asked me. "Do you wanna go?" I said asking. "I don't care, you wanna go, we can go, you wanna stay, we can stay." He said. "Can we go and just hang out with Soraya tomorrow?" I asked feeling bad. "Mhm, go ahead and go to the car, I'll let her know." He said giving me the keys.

I started to walk to the car crying. I feel like I'm always ruining something. I open the car doors and get in. My eyes start to get heavy from them being so swollen so I fall asleep.

I hear the car door open and jump. "It's just me chill out and go back to sleep Mariah." Josh said kind of irritated. "You seem mad." I said rubbing his face while he drove away. "What happened?" I asked holding his hand. "Nothing happened I'm just tired." He said gently. I was gonna say something else but then he kissed my lips.

We got to the house and took a shower. He looked at me and I looked at him. He couldn't tell but I was crying. It turned out I did have a bruise... a really big one at that. It was on my heart spreading more and more.

We had got out and we did everything in silence. Not a uncomfortable silence, but a peaceful silence. I walked up to him and put my arms around him and my head rested in his chest. He just rubbed my back letting me. Usually he isn't a touchy person, but today, or tonight he was. I really wanted to have fun but it just didn't turn out like that.

Maybe tomorrow..