0.36⭐️

Omniscient pov
"Wake up josh." Mariah said laughing.
"Josh get up." Mariah said laughing.
"Joshhhh." Mariah said poking his cheek.
"Joshua get up." She said getting impatient.
"Wake up bitch." She whispered.
"Aight bye then bitch." She said whispering the bitch part. "Ima fuck you up." He said throwing a pillow at her. "I'll be back." She said throwing the pillow back at him. "Where you going?" He asked. "To my house." She said hovering over josh picking up her phone from the bed. "Aight." He said kissing her lips.

I just got done picking up zatah and now we were on the way to my crib. "How you been?" He said smiling. "I've been fine! How bout you?" I asked taking a turn to the right. "Same as you." He said laughing. "Also! I'm dating zeoni now! (Zee- on -nee!!!! I love the names I'm coming up with) "oh my goshhhh! That's amazing!" I said laughing. Zeoni and Zatah started dating around or before the time me and josh started dating. But then decided to take a break until Zatah came back to the US. His dads Dominican so Zatah goes on a 2 month trip to spend time with him and his friends in the DR.
——
We got to my house and we just been kicking it.
@mariahthescientist 13m ago

——-Omniscient Josh house—-👾: CHECK INSTA👾:YOU AND RIAH BREAK UP?"Fuck y'all mean did me and Mariah break up?" Josh said confused

——-
Omniscient
Josh house
—-
👾: CHECK INSTA
👾:YOU AND RIAH BREAK UP?
"Fuck y'all mean did me and Mariah break up?" Josh said confused. He checked instagram and made a stink face. "Who the fuck is that?" He said.
👾:pre breakup
👾: gg
👾: maybe it's a friend.
Riah🤍
Who that nigga on yo story?
Zatah..
Aight
——
"Chat it's that zatah nigga." He said slightly pissed off.
👾: DADDY ZATAH
👾: ZATAH????
"That nigga popular or sum? Nevermind ion care like that chat." He said serious.
👾:YOURpissed
👾: YOU GOOD GANG?
👾: THIS NIGGA HEATED😭
"Br-nigga what I got to be mad for? I gotta piss tho I'll be back." He said leaving the room.
He went downstairs hitting Mariah's contact.
"Yo"
"Hello?"
"Why you lie in my face for?"
"I never lied in your face?"
"You literally said YOU was goin to your house.. not you and Zatah." He said trying not to yell.
"I know that but he texted me after I left asking if we can link up!" Mariah said irritated.
"Who the fuck is you yellin at!" Josh asked.
"You bitch!" She said hanging up.
Josh sighed going up stairs. "Chat.." he said sighing. "So I call her, I say why you lie in my face, cause she did, SHE DID! Because this morning she was like "I'M going to my house not her and ZATAH." He said yelling. "DID SHE OR DID SHE NOT LIE IN MY FACE?" He asked still yelling.
👾: L LIAR
👾: SHE DID
"ROGHT?" He said.
Text to speech:
Zanibo donated $2
You and Mariah have been friends for like 10 years, she probably thought that you trusted her enough to where she didn't have to call you to ask if she could hang out with Zatah.
👾: W ZANIBO
👾:WANIBOOOO
👾:WWWWWWW TTS
"Damn you right chat." He said chuckling. "But listen tho.. don't tell her I said this but them niggas had history in high school, and then she saw him a while ago and then niggas almost fucked."  He said shrugging and whispering.
👾: O MA-
👾: O MA
👾: DAMN
"Exactly." He said looking at the camera.
//
Mariah pov
I had just dropped off zatah and I was sitting in my living room looking at my inbox on instagram. I was getting tagged in the same post over and over again. And my dms were pissing me off. So being me, I decided to go on stream and talk about the stuff that happened.
I put on the intro thingy till I got a decent amount of people in the chat. I turned it off and looked at the camera irritated. "Sooo what's y'all problem?" I asked clapping my hands together.
👾: EVB THINKS YOU CHEATED ON RAGE
👾: YRG THINKS YOU LIED AND CHEATED
👾:L CHEATER
"First of all, I don't care if I'm in a relationship or not, I'm going to hang out whoever I want to hang out with. As long as they ain't crossin the line we straight" I said. "And I really don't understand why josh brought this shit to the internet.. it's stupid as fuck!" I said shrugging. "Fuck I look like cheating?" I said looking at the camera.
—/-
2 hours later
It's been a few hours and again, my phone was blowing up and shit. Josh hasn't called me or apologized so until then I'm just gonna stay here.

A/N
I've been adding to this one like every day😭
Please vote OR comment