𝓹𝓽3

Toya pov:

After the song was finished i got up and turned around to the light skinned boy expecting him to starta convo but instead he walked away without even looking me in the eyes "tf is his problem" i thought to myself. I mugged him and rolled my eyes as he turned to walk away.

As soon as the light skinned boy walked away a shrugged off the situationand forgot about it as i continued to dance until i had to use the bathroom

"Julie i gotta use the bathroom ill brb" i yelled to her over the music "ok hurry up thou bae" "yea yea wateva". I was omw to the bathroom when someone tapped my shoulder, i turned around to see who it was .It was the light skinned boy. "tf he wants now?" toya thought to herself . "yo wsg" the boy said with his low red eyes and couple strings of hair hanging down his face.ngl he looked fine asf.

"hi...?" i said in a high pitched voice "the name is kay flock btw" "couldve told be that earlier but you just walked away" "im sorry ma forgive me" he was too fine to not forgive so i nodded and smiled. "nice name im Notoya but u can call me toya or tori"

"dam,even ya name pretty as hell" he smirked while playing with the strings of hair in his face "well thank you kay" i smiled "can i get yah number ma? i wanna keep in touch with a pretty girl like you" kay admitted while looking into toyas eyes.

"sureee" toya says as she takes kays phone. She quickly entered her number and saved it as "Toya😍"
she hands him back his phone signaling him that she had to use the bathroom, kay nodded and waved at her mouthing "see yah later ma" toya just nodded and waved back . As soon as toya entered the bathroom she scrunched her face because of the smell of the bathroom but then turned her attention to a girl who was on  the ground crying .

ℕ𝔼𝕎 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣

Ameria Folkner| 19 | italian/ Jamaican

I quickly  went up to her and asked her if shes ok . She looked  up at me and nodded . i kneeled down to her and held her hand asking her whats wrong .

She then broke down in tears once again. I was patient with her thou. I knew how it feels to explain smt that makes you sad. After about 2 mins she wiped her tears and said "my bf just dumped me after i found him fucking sum other girl" she admitted "Girl that nigga dont deserve you look at how gorgeous you look,you too pretty to be crying over a worthless nigga " i stated "thank you" she  smiled at me through the mirror while fixing her makeup "your welcome mh" "whats your name btw?" she asked while sniffling . "Im notoya hbu?"
"pretty ass name" we both laughed "im Ameria" "u look like a bad ass ,talk like one and even ur name sounds like one?" she laughed "i like u girl, u give off good vibes,whats your number?" i gave her my number and we continud to talk."thanks for being there for me earlier btw" she said "no worries pooh" i said smiling after i used the bathroom i washed my hands and checked if i looked good. Then we both walked out of the bathroom.

I asked if she wanted to go on the dancefloor where Julie was. She agreed ,as i was omw there when i made eye contact with kay who was drinking but then saw  a girl sitting on his lap, my smile  kinda faded, im not sure why i feel as if im jealous ,idek him.He   realized  my smile faded and pushed the girl that was on his lap over a little so she slipped off unto the sofa. I  looked away trying to find Julie.

After a minute we finally found Julie , we went over to her and I introduced her to Julie . Julie smiled  at her  and gave me a side eye signaling me that she liked  her (yes julie us bisexual) i rolled my eyes at julie and ordered another shot totally forgetting to tell her about the interaction me and kay had. I sat on the stool and took my shot looking at Julie and Ameria get along when all of a sudden somone dragged me by my hand i was so drunk so almost everything was foggy.

                                  nobodys pov:
When she turned around to see who dragged her it was kay "wsggg" she dragged out from being drunk "ma u way too drunk to be on your own where yo friend thats was u earlier with" toya was way  too lost by looking into kays eyes "hellloooo bitch?" kay shouted at her trying to get her to listen "yeah idk whereeee tffff she at tbh she prob fucking  somone rn" " oh ok,hangout wimmie then" kay suggested still holding eye contact .
"yh and then we can fuck yk" toya said while rubbing her hand on kays chest. "nahhh u wilding" "comon u look way too good tonight not to get yah dick sucked " toya whined while laughing "your drunk fuck offa me"  kay pushed her and  shouted at toya causing her to flinch. Toya stayed quite and  watched kay walked away. Toya exited the house and went into the backyard sitting on a random chair trying to process everything .After she snapped back into her senses she realized what she did and what kay said to her.   

She felt a wave of sadness over come her. She started to overthink. "if he did like me he wouldn't say that" "what if he hates  me now" "why tf did i do that" "he kinda pushed me hard ngl"
Toya got up and decided  to get up and look for julie  after all that overthinking ruined her whole mood she was ready to go home . She look everywhere but no sign of Julie.Her car wasnt even  out side

                               Julie (bestfrannn💞)

                                               tf julie why did u leave me?
delivered 12:49 am

ik she not finna reply anytime soon so i just started to walk it was bricked up outside so i hugged myself while walking  looking around. After 10 minutes of walking and looking around my surroundings a car pulled up  i put my hand in my purse where my taser,knife etc was just incase.The window was rolled down and it was kay

"fuck he wants again didnt he just push me a couple minutes ago?" Notoya thought to herself.

"Toya!" kay shouted "yh?" she  replid in a low tone  "fuck you doing out here walking" "idk" she answered "get ya ass in the car" kay stated " no thanks kay im good " toya said looking up at him " stop lyin i saw u shivering from all the way down there" kay said while pointing in the direction he was coming from , toya rolled her eyes and got in the car and closed the door letting out a sigh . The car ride was silent , toya would look at kay every couple seconds just to admire him. "hes perfect" she thought to herself. "im sorry about earlier kay, i was drunk so yk.."  toya said breaking the silence . Kay looked at her and smiled.

"your good ma and im sorry for shouting at yah and pushing yah, i was loving it but i have to be aggressive to control myself  yk" he admitted "its ok and i totally understand u" she both smiled at each other "choose a song" kay said "bet" she connected her phone to his care and started to play "Me U & Hennessy by DeJ Loaf" she sang some verses of the song as she looked out the car window

She could feel kays eyes  on her. So she looked at him and they came to a stop because the street light turned red. Kay turned his head back to toya and grabbed her face smashing his lips onto her. It quickly turned into a makeout session, kay had his tongue all up in toyas mouth and toya was enjoying every moment of it as she was holding unto his face. Kay hand moved down to toyas neck. Soft moans left toyas mouth turning kay on even more . The light has turned green but they were too distracted by the kiss until the cars behind them started to blow their horns.They pulled away from the kiss causing toya to laugh.  

(Any ideas for tha next chapter?)