𝓹𝓽 10

2:41 pm
Bronx
NY

After i hang up with kay, i got up to find a outfit that i should wear for later.After about an half an hour or so i found the perfect outfit.

After about an half an hour or so i found the perfect outfit

"Im not finna go all out anyways." toya said to herself while putting her outfit on her bed.

A notification then came to toyas phone.

Julian (Besfrann💞)

The party is starting at 7

ok thanks
Np bessi

i hearted julians text message and went into my bathroom to take a shower. After i scrubbed myself twice i got out of the shower and did my skin care.

Time Skip ☼
____________________________________

Its currently 7:36 pm and we still havent arrived at the party. Im currently putting on some makeup since i already had on my outfit and did my hair.
After i finished my makeup julian called me to tell me that she was outside . I got up and got my purse and phone and headed over to julians car.

"Heyyy" julian screamed "heyyyy pooh wsg" "im excited for this party" "sameee". Julian drove off as i connected my phone to the car to play some music. The party was about 25 minutes away from where i lived. While i was omw i realized i shouldve called kay so i dialed his number and called him.

He didnt answer, "mmtch this boy" i said "what?" julian asked "kay wont answer his phone,hes up to sum fasho" "girl chill be prob making some plans for your bday" "i hope" i chuckled. We finally made it to the party. As soon as i stepped outta the car i felt a pair of hands on my waist, i turned around in anger and confusion to see kay "you thought i was finna let u go to a party without me going with you?" kay said "boy u scared the poor little soul outta me" i said and pulled him into a hug.

btw kays birthday is tomorrow and i have a huge ass suprise for him.

After hugging i held his hand and walked over to julian "oh wow look who decided to come along" julian said "i aint finna ruin yalls night,im just here to make sure toya is safe" kay replied, i looked at him in a awe "thanks kay" i smiled "no problem ma" kay replied as he rolled his blunt.

I went into the party with julian and the smell of weed immediately hit me,ew.

Julian ofc had to use the bathroom so i decided to try and find kay. I spotted him sitting on the sofa with dthang,dougie and some other dudes and sum girls ion know.
I walked over to kay and sat in his lap making him wrap his hand around my waist,"hiii" i said in a high pitched voice trying to sound kind,everyone said hi to me expect this one girl who was mugging me . Idek her but i shrugged her off. We continued to talk and introduce ourselves.

In the corner of my eye I saw Julian so i went down to kays ears and said "ill be right back ok?" "nah u aint goin no where" kay replied "comon kay, im sure julian is looking for me" "ighhh hurry tho" "mhm" and with thay i got up and blew him a kiss and saw the same girl that mugged me earlier  gave me the "tf" look "im sorry but do you have a problem?" i said walking up to her "naa ion got time fa u" "fuck you muggin me for then?" "mmtch" i laughed at her cuz we both knew she couldnt say shit.

I walked away and went over to julian,"girl what happened , I heard you shouting to that bitch ova there,yk who she is?" "naa ion even know ha,she be muggin me n shi so i confronted her and she couldnt say shit so i walked away" Julian gave me a high five and hyped me up "that hoe is jealous of you and kay, I saw the way she looked at yall when both you and kay walked in,plus i heard her tellin ha fren that she tryna jack him so be careful."

"aint no way that ugly ass bitch tryna take my man" i replied  "bitch lookin like sid from ice age" Julian said and we both laughed ofc. We then went to the bar for sum drink but i felt julian tap my shoulder "girl look..." I looked in the direction to where she was point and saw  the same hoe that was muggin me earlier trying to talk to kay, but kay just be brushing her off which made me laugh.

I walked over to kay  and said "is she bothering you kay kay?"  "bro stfu we ligit just talking" she said "im sorry i wasnt talking to you, i was talking to my man ok?" kay chuckled to what i said to her and wrapped his hand around me  "comon mama lets go" i smiled at her and walked off with kay "idk who tf she think she is" kay said "what was she talkin bout?" i asked "she was sayin sum bout me and her linking up but i ignored her" "i saw you brushing her off" i said as i laughed.

Time skip☼

The party was no where near over and Julian had to leave early because of an family emergency so it was just me and kay.Kay basically had to lift me up to get to the car because of how tipsy and dizzy I was. "oh shit wait kay" i said as he placed me in the back seat so i could lay down "put your foot it mama" i heard kay say but then i heard him laughing at me "kay is you laughing at me right now?" i said while lifting my head up , he continued laughing as he got in the drivers seat so I  pushed his head forward "mmtch, go to sleep ma"  "Kay you cant sleep over tonight"
"what,why? " "because tomorrow is your birthday and theres a myth that you must stay home the night before your birthday ." i lied "stop making up myths toya but I understand if you got otha niggas comin ova" kay said in a low tone "nooo kay, i promise you its not that,you will fimd out why ok?" i replied "ighhh".

Kay finally got to my apartment and we said our goodbyes and did our goodbye kisses. I walked into my apartment and immediately went into my bathroom to clean myself . I was tired and weak as fuck. I putted on my pjs and went into my livingroom to call the person who was in charge of decorating my room like this for kay.

After talking business with the  person,they said they will be at my apartment by 7 am tomorrow morning, kay is lucky asf, im finna wake up early just for him

After talking business with the  person,they said they will be at my apartment by 7 am tomorrow morning, kay is lucky asf, im finna wake up early just for him. I got up out of the sofa still feeling a bit dizzy and went into my room to go to bed.

𝚃𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚛🤭