𝓹𝓽 6

7:41 𝓪𝓶

Notoya was awoken  by the sun glairing  through the curtains. She rubbed her eyes and slowly got up while looking to her right to see Kay still asleep.She admired his every feature, from his hair to his eyes to his nose and even his lil mustache .

Notoya then came to realization that she actually has feelings for him. She had never felt this feeling about a boy before.

After  another minute of admiring kay she looked over to her phone to see many notifications from Julie

                              Julie (bestfrann💞)

HELLOOO NOTOYA?
3:12 am

ARE YOU OK?
3:12am

I  didnt leave u hoe i
just needed to find
another parking
space
4:21 am

Are you home?
5:02am
                                                            oml,yes im ok,yes
                                                              im home ,kay took
                                                               me home cuz i                                                             
                                                             Couldn't find u
                                                                                 7:44 am

Notoya laughs after Julie because of how concerned she was. She then gets up trying her best not to wake up kay.

As soon as toya entered the bathroom she took up her  toothbrush and brushed her teeth, when she was finished she caught herself smiling in the mirror still thinking about what happened last night. "Toya?" She heard from a distant "Im in the bathroom kay" toya says as she washed her face.

Once she was done washing her face she took her towel and dried her face. When toya was finished she saw a tall figure standing by the door frame in the corner of her eye.

"fuck kay, you scared me!" toya shouted as kay chuckled "toya can i talk to you for a sec" kay says as he played with his twists,"sure wsp?" "about what you said last night right before bed" "mhm" toya responded not knowing whats gonna come after

"Im sorry about my response ,I figured how immature i sounded and i wanted to tell you i felt the same way abt the kiss ngl" kay says as toya brushed her hair up into a messy bun. "Really? why didnt you say that last night or sum?" toya replies as she placed down the hair brush looking at him "im sorry mayne,I just have trouble with explaining myself at the exact moment yk?" toya obviously couldnt stay mad at kay,she totally understood him .

"So you forgive me?" kay says " yeah I do kay" toya says with a smile forming across her face, "So,you finna kiss me now?" kay says with tbe slightest smirk on his face "No tf, you prob got morning breath" toya exclaims as she laughs "mmtch,cmere" kay says as she pulled toya in for a hug.Toya ofc enjoyed every moment of that hug . "You gotta work on that 'cant explain at the exact moment thing though'" toya says as she lifted up her head from the hug to look at kay, "i know" kay says chuckling .
(THEY SO CUTE)

2 hour time skip
10:14 am

After a couple of hours chilling and goofing around,kay had to leave to go to the studio so toya was all alone in her livingroom so she decided to ft her bsf Julie.

italic-toya
bold-julie

HEYYY
heyyy julie i got sum
news fa ya
Spill the tea hoe
Kay and me-
FUCKED? I KNEW IT
I TOLD YOU BTC U
LITERALLY OWE
ME $20 DOLLARS
DID YALL USE
PROTE-
omg no julie, we only
kissed while in the car

wateva, thats a type
of sexual interaction
so you still owe me that
money hoe
whatever, how is you
and amaria getting
along?
oh we getting along
real good, found out
she was straight so
we juss frens but ion
really care
oh dang, even if u got wit
her ik u was finna play
wit her feelings ,but
wanna go down to the
deli ? im bored ash
Bet ill meet you down
the block in 20
aigh

*beep*

Toya instantly got up to get ready , she went straight to het closet questioning herself what to even wear.

After a couple minutes of running through her closet she finally had her outfit.

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝  Once toya finished putting on her outfit she did her hair (same hairstyle as in the photo above)she applied light makeup and applied her bath& body works lotion and perfume

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝
Once toya finished putting on her outfit she did her hair (same hairstyle as in the photo above)she applied light makeup and applied her bath& body works lotion and perfume . She then headed out of her apartment to meet up with julie.

time skip (i didnt know what else to put💀)

Notoyas POV:
"dang, its bricked out hea" julie whined as she hugged herself "ikr shouldve fr bring a jacket wrd2" . We finally made it to the deli and we picked up a couple snacks and candies for later.As soon as i walked up to the cashier i saw kay with another girl who was being all up on him,it seems as if he didnt mind. I tapped on julies shoulder signaling her to look which caused her to have a mugged face.

I took my things and payed and walked right pass him as if i didnt see him, i felt his eyes burning through my head,literally. After walking back home i tried my best not to feel any type of way such as jealous , its not like were together right?

2:11 pm

I was chilling on my sofa watching 'too hot to handle' on netflix when i heard a notification from my phone. I paused my show to see who it was and it was kay

Kay 🤭

Im coming over

no your not
Opened 2:13pm

"mmtch" I said before getting up to take something to eat, I grabbed some blue takis and some orange juice and headed back to my living room not even wanting to see kay atm. Couple minutes later I heard three knocks on my door.

I looked through the peep hole to see kay, I then opened the door "yes?" i say with a bit of attitude "mmtch i already told you that im comin over so dont 'yes?' me " kay says as he tried to walk in but i blocked him "and i told you no,why dont you go back to that lil smoochi that you had all up on you at the deli huh?" i snapped back "is you still mad abt that?" kay says, i rolled my eyes and was about to close the door but he use his hand to prevent the door from closing ."lemme explain ma"

(ill give yall pt 8 tmrw i wanna sleep)
(TY FOR THE VOTES AND READS)