The fall - 1

Error was ambushed by the whole council and even Dream, his boyfriend. He felt betrayed, considering as a lesson that he should  have listened to Nightmare. He shook off his head and staying on guard as he fight. He dodges every sanses and papyruses  attacks that sent to him. He used his strings to tie some of the sanses. As he was busy with the sanses, Ink pushed Error from behind. "Hope you die in hell, glitch." Error heard him saying before he falls into the void.

"ERROR NO!" Blue, his best friend shouted with verge of tears. Error could see that from a far before he falls deeper until everything turn black.

The next thing Error know, he woke up in a place of cube block worlds? He slowly getting up and groaned that he felt his back is aching.

"If this is one of Ink's pranks, I swear to Asgore that I'm gonna-" he paused and noticed his voice changed. Not just his voice but his also appearance. He walked to the nearest river and crouching to look at the water. He can see his own reflection, him as a human with white glowing eyes, wearing a long sleeves turquoise shirt, indigo long pants, grey shoes and his own the same blue scarf. He still have his blue tear marks, scars and chips all over his body and even on his face.

He admitted that he looked ugly but didn't care since he is already ugly when Ink called him that.

Poke Poke Poke

Error blinked and turned to see who was poking his face.

It's a baby sheep.

Error chuckles and patting the baby sheep. He suddenly froze and realize that he can touch the baby sheep without his haphephobia triggered. He got curious and a slight of interest of what else are changing.

Error decided to check himself to see what other changes of his stats. As he press CHECK, he read something that surprised him.

STATS:

Herobrine (Former name: Error)

LV: 999999999999     HP:999999999999

ATK: 99999999999 DEF: 99999999999          
EXP: ERROR.             

GOLD: 9999999997

- Ex-destroyer
- Ex-forced god of destruction
- Got betrayed by his own boyfriend
- Was abused by, Fate, Ink and the whole council
- Fate and Destiny touch
- Brothers of Geno and Fresh
- Can't die because of Fate
- Was now free from Fate's strings.
- Protects the balances
- Hates of killing but doesn't have a choice

*Really curious after waking up in a new body or his new appearance and wonders why his name is now "Herobrine"

Error blinks and wondering why is his name changed. He could not understand it why but he accepted it.

He closed his stats and he suddenly hearing a baby sheep calling to him. "Baaaaaaa!" the baby sheep made a noise and clinged their head closer to Err- Herobrine's leg.

Herobrine let out of sigh and picking up the baby sheep. "Hey there little sheep, aren't you suppose to go back to your mama?" He asked and the baby sheep response is "Baaaaaa!" as they drop their ears sadly and frowns. "Is your mama alive?" he ask but the sheep respond the same thing. "Baaaaaa!" Herobrine could tell that this baby sheep mama or parents must have died. He then had an idea, he decided to keep the baby sheep. "Do you want me to keep you?" The baby sheep making a 'baa' sound happily and Herobrine chuckled at that. He blinked and realized that he should name the baby sheep. "Since I'm keeping you, I should give you a name but wonder what name should I give you"

Herobrine's wonder's what name he should named the baby. He starts to think for 2 minutes of what name he should named them until an idea pops out of his mind. "Maybe, Riley?" The baby sheep started making happy baa noises to Herobrine's and liked their new nickname. He slowly putting the baby sheep down, he sigh and smiled as he look at the sky.

"This is just got even better. I hope nothing can ruin this day-"

"Look! Free mutton!"

"Nevermind"