Ponyboy Curtis -Puppylove

"Y/N" Dally yells while running into the Curtis household.

"Yes?" you say back to him, you are sitting on the couch watching cartoons.

"Two-Bit told me you like someone in the gang" Dally says with a smirk on his face

I immediately look up at him my cheeks pink with blush.

"HE DID WHAT?" I yelled. I ran around the house finding Two in the kitchen laughing his ass off on the floor.

"How dare you tell Dal that!" I say hitting him in the leg.

"What its not like I gave away who is was?" he says his laughter dying down, he looks up at you.

"I know but he's going to figure it out!" Dally walks into the room, Steve who entered the house at some point following behind him.

"Your not old enough to date Darry and your two's kid sister" Dally says scratching his chin

Dally walks further into the kitchen helping Two-Bit up "Your only old enough to date Pony, Johnny, Steve, and Soda" he says smirking.

"Wow Winston I'm surprised you could figure that out" you say in a baby voice, mocking him.

Dallas glares at you then continues "Soda has a girlfriend so he is out of the question and you and Steve never talk" he says.

"So that leaves Johnny and Pony" he announces and looks up at me "which is it?"

"I'll never say" you saying going to the fridge and grabbing a pop.

"Its Pony huh? I see how you always look at him" Two-bit says grabbing a piece of chocolate cake and going into the living room.

Dally looks up at you curiosity sneaking into his eyes.

"If I say it is him will you say anything?" you say giving up.

Steve and Dally both say no.

you nod at there responses and go into the living room to watch cartoons with Two-bit.

TIME SKIP

Pony and Johnny walk into the Curtis household. the rest of the gang was there but Johnny and Pony went to go see some movie together so they were late.

"Y/N your boyfriend is here!" Dally says loudly causing Pony and Johnny to look at him and me to hit him in the chest.

"Shut it Dallas!" you say glaring at him, blush rising up to your cheeks.

"What are you on about Dal?" Pony asks sitting next to him on the couch

"Y/N totally doesn't like one of you two" Dally says quietly while getting up and running into the kitchen.

Pony and Johnny look up at you.

"Is that true?" Johnny asks his brows furrowed.

"Yes?" you say sounding uncomfortable.

"Well which one of us is it?" Pony says looking between him and Johnny.

You look at them and the look down at your shoes "Ponyboy" you say quickly while running to the bathroom

You sit on the floor knees to your chest head in your hands. Then you hear someone knock.

"Can I come in?" Pony's muffled voice comes through the door.

You nod your head then realize he cant see you "Yes" you say to him, you see the door slowly open showing Ponyboy standing there against the doorframe.

He comes and sits next to you on the floor.

"You like me?" he says confused. You look up at him and nod.

You don't have to feel the same way its just your so unique and cool an-" you say getting cut off by Pony pressing his lips to yours

You two sit there soaking up ever ounce of each other that you can.

When you pull apart to breathe Pony looks into your eyes.

"I take it that you like me back?" you say smiling while looking at him.

"Yes I do" he says, his cheeks dusted with pink.

"Wanna be my girl?" he asks you while standing up, he puts his arm out to pick you up.

"Yes!!" you say laughing. You kiss him and then hug him.

Both of you can hear the gang whooping and mocking you but you don't care. You couldn't be happier.

A/N Hey guys I know I have been MIA sorry about that I have been dealing with a lot this year. I'm really into the outsiders rn and I have been reading a lot of one shots about the gang so I decided I should write this. Hope you enjoy!!