|3. Mafufu the sad |

Tsukasa POV:
I woke up in warm and comfortable blankets, my phone screen was lit up and a few notifications buzzed on my screen.

"Ugh.. who is texting me?" I mumbled to myself, half asleep.

Turning over to look at the screen, I see the contact name 'Mafufu the Sad'.

"E-Eh? Mafuyu?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes to wake up a bit more. "Why is he texting me?"

I picked up my phone and looked at the texts that he had sent me.

Mafufu the Sad
Mafufu: hey, ur probably asleep but do you know a girl that works in the palace called Akito Shinonome?

Me: I do, why do u ask?

Mafufu: her brother, Ena Shinonome.
Is he still an artist?

Me: I think so, although I don't interact with him
much, the only reason I know him is bcz of
Mizuki

Mafufu: oh okay. Is there by any chance a boy
at the castle names Rui Kamishiro?

Me: yea I met him yesterday he's very
awkward but nice to be around. Why?

Mafufu: that's my brother

Me: I didn't know u had a brother.

Mafufu: I never told anyone because then they would recognize me.

Me: recognize you?

Mafufu: yes, I used to be a girl, but I wasn't happy about it so I switched my gender.

Me: so ur trans?

Mafufu: yes and so is Rui

Me: oh okay
       I'm tired so I'm going to go back to sleep
       Talk to you tomorrow

Mafufu: see you

'So Mafuyu is trans.. but why would he tell me that Kamishiro-San is also trans. I told him that I had only met him yesterday.'

I was honestly confused. I barley know Kamishiro-san, and now I know something that he probably wouldn't want me to know.

I don't know why but I didn't feel comfortable alone right now. I decided to go talk to Mizuki, they were always there when I needed to talk to someone.

I went over to where their room is and quietly knocked on the door. I heard a bit of shuffling as a sleepy Mizuki opened the door for me.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey, come in." They responded.

I walked in and they turned on a soft coloured nightlight they had.

"Rui is here too, he's sleeping on my bed." They told me.

"Ah, okay." I replied.

"You need something?" They asked as they rubbed their eyes to look at me.

"I was talking to Mafuyu earlier," I started. They gave me a look that told me to continue. "He asked me about Shinonome-san's older brother, then asked if I knew who Rui was." I heard a small noise coming from the bed followed by a yawn.

"I heard my name..?" He mumbled as he struggled to adjust to the light.

"Ah," Mizuki started. "Mafuyu, your brother. He's friends with Tsukasa-Senpai and he texted him something that he wants to talk to me about."

"Mmm... Mafuyu?" He grumbled sitting up now, looking at Mizuki, and I.

"Yea." They said.

"Mm... Tenma-san is friends with him?" He asked.

"Yea, I've been friends with him for almost 3 years now." I responded.

"Okay.." he looked sleepy.

"Go back to sleep, you start early tomorrow and you need sleep." Mizuki tells him as they gently ease him back into the blankets.

"Good night.." Kamishiro-san mutters as he closes his eyes.

"Goodnight." Mizuki tells him as they kiss his forehead.

I sit down at the end of their bed as they make sure Kamishiro-san is asleep.

.
.
(20 minute skip)
.
.

Mizuki was sitting across from me on the floor as they slowly drank some tea that they had made themselves.

"So, Mafuyu was talking to me and he had told me a few things that I don't really know what to do with."

"What is it?"

"Well, he told me that he was trans, that was fine."

"Is there anything else?"

"He for some reason told me that Kamishiro-San is also trans. I don't know why he told me but I now know and I don't know what to do with the information.."

Mizuki's eyes went wide.

"Well you can't tell Rui you know, that's for sure."

"Okay, but what do I do then?"

"Just keep it to yourself."

"Okay... that's going to be hard though..."

Word count: 727
————————————————————

A/N: guess who's back 😍😍 honestly don't know how often this or any of my other books are going to be updated but uhhh yea. Anyways bye bye luv you guys ❤️