𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 -1

It's been nearly an year since I saw him. I've never thought once in my life that it would turn out this way. If only I knew it earlier. Oh how I wish I could turn back the time and be the happiest girl again.

"Y/n!!! Where the heaven are you??? It's been nearly an hour since you told me you'd be here" screams my best friend through the phone line in frustration.

"Yes liu I'm on my way just 5 more mins and I'll be there I'm stuck in traffic rn." I replied her calmly not caring much about her screams and excitement.

"Istg I want you here in 5 mins or else forget you have a best friend for this life" she says and hangs up.

Nothing but a sigh leaving my mouth after the convo.
It's the D-day which completely ruined me. It's the day i married you. It's the same day I'm gonna send you divorce notice now. How irony of me to do this.

Soon after I've reached my one and only friend. By now you got that she is a lawyer. Currently me being in China came back to korea for this issue. For getting a divorce from that man that lied that he loved me.

"Oh my Lord y/n you're finally here! " she hugged me tight and caressed my back comforting me. I've lost my self when it came to anything related to him. Nothing but a dullness on my face.

"Are the papers ready??" I asked Liu.
"Yes y/n you just have to sign them and I'll send them to him" she replied
"Yeah. Let me sign them" I've studied them carefully and signed the divorce
"Now Liu.. I trust you with this a 100 percent. Make him sign this at any cost because I can't take this any more"

Liu was shocked when I signed them right away.
"Aren't you concerned y/n! You loved him to death and now look at you wanting to get rid of the love of your life at any cost??? " " you must be crazy or something! "

If only she knew the words and everything he said and did.

"Liu! Didn't you see the news. He's marrying another woman now. The rumors are everywhere and I wonder they're not rumors because she was the one he cheated me with."

"Okay y/n! I'll send them to him right away!" assures Liu

"But y/n if he's already marrying another woman why don't he just divorce you??? Why does he want to keep this relationship going? "

"Idk Liu that's what disgusts me. The fact he already had me as a wife and still cheated and also wanting both of us. I'm sick of his games and play" I finally bursted out

"Aww girl! You deserve so much better than an ass like him. Btw who did u leave her with?? U came here all alone right?" She asked with pure curiosity and worry bout baby hani.

"She is in China rn. With one of my colleagues. She is babysitting hani for 3 days. And now I have to go back soon. She might get sick from worrying bout me."

"Okay! Take care my y/n. I'll miss you so much." She cried and sent me off with a goodbye.

I sighed and let out tears fall from my eyes I've been holding back.
"Why baekhyun?? Just why?? "

.
.
.
.
.
.
Not edited and revised.

𝑯𝒊 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔!! 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆. 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕. 𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅. 𝑬𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏.❤