𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵-4

𝘚𝘦𝘩𝘶𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Finally what it felt like an year... I talked to her. I should've done what my mind told me to do the day i saw her. All I have big regrets left now. Istg idk what to do to get what I want."
"If only  he didn't cheat all of this wouldn't have happened. Everything is fucked up."
"Y/n!!! What did u do to me?? Ugh." I sighed in frustration sipping the wine.

Author's pov-

Y/n finally left to her job leaving hani with meizhu.
Not very soon after her boss called her to his office.

Y/n entered his room with a hint of nervousness. Her boss was always intimidating yet caring. He is calm but dangerous. He will not spare a mistake if any employee commits something. She was nervous if he liked the file work he sent her to take care.

"It's okay y/n. You can do it. Be calm even if he snaps. This job is important." Y/n says to herself before entering.

"Excuse me sir. May I come in?" She asked politely

"Yes y/n. Come in." Her boss said firmly.

"Good morning sir. Here are your files and the work is complete." Y/n hands over the files.

"Keep it right there." He cuts her short seriously

"Okay sir." She placed them next to his left hand and was about to leave when...

"Ms.y/n!! " he exclaimed

"Yes sir? " y/n calmly answered

"Is your holiday fun done?? Because these three days everything is messed up in here and I won't be giving any more day offs for you. We have this very important and prestigious project coming up. I don't want anything to be messed up and all the employees must do thier work fully and it's your job to take care. Am I clear?? "

"Yes sir. Which company are we dealing with for this project?"

"We're dealing with an entertainment company and we are going to accommodate all thier group projects that will be happening in China. They're a really big boy band. They're having a comeback and as our company is based on accommodation and management we will be managing thier group activities."

"Yes sir. What is the boy groups name?"

"Ever heard of EXO?"

"EXO???" Y/n's heart stopped for a second

"Yeah. Theyre really famous in China. Seems like you don't know much about them. Research about them more and again I don't want anyone to mess this project up. They're paying a big amount y/n. You might get a raise if u work hard." He finally finishes.

Y/n leaves the office.
"Damn!!!! I'm fuxked FR." She yells in frustration in the office bathroom.

"As if it's not enough for me. I have to deal with them again???? Omg whyyy????"

"Calm tf down y/n you can do this. You'll get a raise and everything between you and him is over. So nothing to worry. Just keep it professional and you're done for." Y/n assurss herself and calm down

*Boss otp*

"Yoo!!! I told her finally. And she looked so tensed and shocked for real."

"Ik. She's one of a kind Quing Xu. Thanks for the help."

"Anything for you sehun."

"Alright. I'll hang up now. "

"Okay. Meet you soon."

Sehun pov:-

"You're going no where this time y/n. I'll make you mine even if takes heavens and earth."
He smirks in victory that he get to finally see her. Her who he calls "HIS"and no others.

"Damn you make me so crazy y/n. What did u do to me.??? Ugh!!! " He sighed in frustration.

Authors pov:-

Sehun was really frustated from the day y/n went missing and lost contact with every exo member. He was frustated because she was not his. He was frustated that he didn't get to see her for an year. He was frustated that someone could even dare to cheat on her. He was frustated that he couldn't be there for her when she needed a shoulder. He finally was coming sane after talking to her otp yesterday.

"What's up dude?? You look kinda happy today?? " asks slender tall man none other than Chanyeol.

"You'll know hyung. Soon you will be happy too!! "

"Hmm.. Idk nothing is going good from the day she left us. She really did not dare to atleast call me once. Calling me her best friend and not even once in this one year of distance she called me to inform me shxt bout her. I'm kinda pissed about that fact. She sent him divorce... Why can't she send me a text msg??? "

"Damn y/n has some good cheek to ghost me like this" chanyeol spat out in anger and pain.

"Chill hyung. We have our comback coming soon. Let's focus on that. " said sehun to divert chanyeol from getting frustated

"Yeah you're right! Let's go drink some soju." Chanyeol said and grabbed his jacket.
.
.
.
.
Not revised

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟒 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘. 𝑮𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕.❤.

𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒖𝒍𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 😮‍💨🤌🏻. 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘.. 𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔😫.

𝑺𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓🙂
💧💧💧