𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵-3

Y/n wakes up to a phone call from an unknown number.
It's 7 in the morning and it's unusual for her to get calls from clients on rest days.
She woke up and picked it up anyways.

(OTP)On the phone line:-

"Hello?? " answers y/n

"Hey y/n." Says a familiar male voice from other line.

"Sehun???"

"Yes y/n. It's me."

"How did u get my number???"

"I asked your friend Liu. Well more like begged her."

"What do you want sehun? "

"Really y/n?? A big attitude you've got there. That's really upsetting you know"

"Cut the crap sehun. Tell me why'd you call me?"

"I heard you both got divorced finally?? Is that true?"

"How irony of you to ask me sehun... He's one of your bandmate dont you know things going on in his life??"

"Yeah. It's true but wanted to hear it from you."

"Ugh get lost. It's really your job to bug me Or annoy the crap out of me all the time isn't it??"

"Hahahah.. Your funny y/n."

"Anyways, I'm hanging up if you're done."

"Wait y/n, let's be real now... How are you doing? How is life and where are you living right now??"

"Why do you wanna know these all of a sudden?"

"Don't be feisty y/n, just answer me already."

"Fine I will tell you but promise me to never tell any of the members about my where abouts Or how abouts" "I don't wanna get involved with y'all anymore"

"Ugh fine I won't I promise."

"Currently living in China working under a good company as a manager and PA. Life's been kinda peaceful and I'm doing good. What about you sehun?"

Little did y/n know sehun finally breathed hard in satisfaction acknowledging she is doing well.

"Sehun??? You there??? " asked y/n

"Yeah y/n. I'm okay and there's a comeback soon. We've been working on it for 6 months"

"Good for you and all the best for the comeback hope it will be a big hit!"

"Thanks y/n. Hoping to see you soon."

"I hope not sehun."

"Awww come on y/n. You know I love you sooooo much"

"Stop with your sarcasm already"

"Okay. I'm hanging up y/n. Take care of yourself. Bye!!"

"Yeah sehun. Bye!"

Y/n's pov

He hung up and I kinda remembered all the memories we had and how me and sehun always faught like cats and rats. All those sweet and beautiful things just ruined in a blink and ngl I miss him and mainly my best friend chanyeol. I know he's very mad at me for not even making a call first and leaving him without a word. I thought he would be the one that will contact me. But surprisingly Sehun made a call. I actually blocked all of them except Suho. I bet chanyeol called me a million times and would've been pissed off at me real bad. I just didn't wanted them to see me this miserable... I didn't wanted to let my gaurd down.

Finally I showered and came out to make some breakfast for me and Hani. She is still asleep and I think meizhu already left long back. She has the access to my home because she is like an aunt to Hani. I don't mind her being all around the house because she is the one that's taking care of my babygirl. As much as I want to be a good mother to her and spend tons of time with Hani my work life is absolutely shit and stressful. I need to provide for her. I promised to be the best mother to her and provide everything she asks for. So I've compromised the fun time with her.
But I'm atleast assured that she will have a good life and have everything provided.

I made pancakes for myself and made her milk luke warm and some scrambled eggs. Soon after she woke up and I fed her. We both enjoyed a mother daughter moment and it made me very happy.
.
.
.
.
Not edited or revised

-𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙚-😭😭🤌🏻🤌🏻

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔!!! 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟑 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 ❤. (𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅.)