𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵-2

****back to China****

"Hani baby! Mama's home!! Where are you??? " exclaiming loud enough so that she heard me i make my way into my colleague's house whose been taking care of my one year old lil daughter.

Soon I heard giggles and noises indicating she heard me. I followed the giggles only to find her in the kitchen with my colleague Nari.

"Welcome back gurl. Your daughter's been one naughty kid to take care of. But she's too cute I couldn't even resist when u handed her to me." Nari complained laughing at hani

I know exactly where she got that naughtiness from. Her one and only father Mr. Byun baekhyun. She resembles him so much in all the actions....her giggles are the main thing to talk about. She is a ray of sunshine lighting up the whole room.

"I'm sorry for the trouble and thank you so much nari you're the best!!! I'll be leaving now with hani so you can get some rest finally. " I asserted her and took hani in my hands and kissed her and gave a big hug. Gosh I missed her so much though I was just 3 days away lol.

"Alright y/n. Take care of yourself and hani. I'm down to babysit her again if u want." She said
"Auntie nari loves hani so much!!don't I sweetyyyyy" she asks hani and hani laughs at Nari cutely.

"Okay nari. I'll let you know if there's anything like that soon or later. Now bye and thank you once again. You're the best! " I finally left Nari's house and booked a cab to reach my home.

"Aahhh. What a tiring trip was that. Did u miss mommy hani??"
Hani giggled and kissed me

Being a single parent with a toddler is no joke. It's really tiring taking care of work life and mom life. Soon I called Hani's care taker that I'm back. She came home in 30 mins

"Hello y/n mam. Happy to see you back again."

"Hey meizhu! It's really tiring you know I need to shower quick or imma die out of my OCDs."

"Sure mam just go and relax. Hani is mine to take care now." She finally takes Hani and put her to sleep.

Meizhu; she's been a personal caretaker for Hani since she turned 6months. Meizhu owns a daycare and also assists personal caretaking. I wanted the best one to take care of my daughter so she herself got appointed to take care of Hani and she's an amazing girl. She is 2years younger than me.

"Ugh! This is what I really wanted" I sighed saying this out after sitting in a hot tub of water. I relaxed for what it felt like an hour and finally got out to do skin care.

I went back to my computer desk to finally get back to work again. I called my boss to inform my arrival. He sent me couple of files to take care of and I started working on them.

*2hours later*
"And done! Uff that's kinda tiring but it's done"
I unlocked my phone to see few missed calls from Liu.

Y/n otp:-"Yes liu. I just reched home. What's the matter?"

Liu:-" y/n! It is true Baekhyun is getting married to taeyong next month!!! And he signed the divorce too"

Y/n:- "really?" I exclaimed. "W-well that's great. I finally got rid of him."

Liu:-"y/n let it out if u want to. I'm here for you. And Hani is more important than anything right?? So dont give up!! "

Y/n:- "yes Liu! I'm okay. I'll hang up now I've some work to finish. "

Liu:-" okay y/n. Take care. "

Not long after she hung up I cried. Cried my heart out.

"Why Baekhyun???? Just why??? Was I not good enough ?? Or did u just use me to get over her. I feel so stupid and useless everytime I think of you and me"

"When is it gonna end? Will I ever deserve the happiness I crave? What should I answer Hani bout her father. I'm messed up!"

I blacked out finally letting the dark consume me.
.
.
.
.
𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑮𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 ❤.