The yearning for answers begin

After a few months of travelling, arguing, and much Jet lag, the same group of people who wanted to find the man who was talked about much in tales and stories, would find him as an ordinary man. They have traveled to many countries all over the world, and they have been greeted with many failures. The last place they agreed to look was the Amazons in Africa. They stopped at a nearby village and asked about the mysterious man. The villager replied by saying that they were getting close and that they would need supplies and a guide to get there alive. The group of travellers then gathered the supplies and found a guide. The next day they set off into the Amazon and ran into many dangers. After a week of travelling, the group tired of trying to find the mysterious man, and wanted to hurry the trip up. After walking a few miles uphill, they ran into a dead end. The bottom of a cliff. After arguing for a few few minutes, yelling at the guide, and finally calming down, the group decided it would be best to climb this cliff. They decided it would be best to to get an idea of where they are, and to find any any landmarks they could use in case they got lost. After a half hour of vigorous climbing they finally reached the top. And what they saw amazed them. The Mountains so tall they could reach the sky, the trees clumped together so that you couldn't see the forest floor, the cries of the jungle animals that sent a sensation of fear and excitement, and the vast variety of biomes in that one place. After enduring much excitement for an hour, they decided to eat something and head towards the nearest mountain. However, the nearest mountain was known to be very treacherous and to have taken the lives of many explorers from nearby tribes and villages. This sent chills through the group, but they went on with the plan anyway and climbed it. Because the group was brave enough to even think about going up the mountain, they would be that much closer to the mysterious man. While the group was climbing the mountain and fighting off the many dangerous animals and transversing the natural dangers, the man who is spoken of in tales and stories was climbing the tallest tree near the edge of a cliff to see if there was any dangers nearby.