The group finds devastating news

After a day of rest, the group decided they would head up to the village and visit Him and the others. Once they got to the village they found the burnt houses, the fried electronics, and Him sitting on a tree stump facing a lake with fish swimming towards and near him. They watched him for a few minutes and decided it be best to get his attention and figure out what happened. They walked toward him and said they felt sorry for what happened, and the loss of the villagers. He replied by saying it was bound to happen at some point and that they might've been better off that way. He told them the story of the village that fought corruption. He told of the fights between the adults, the easily corrupted children, and the raging fire that destroyed nearly everything. The fire that left only left despair, their lives, and the feeling of hatred towards the visitors. The group prayed for their safety and prosperity however non religious they were and built a sign that read: The Village That Fought Corruption. As the corruption had led to a raging fire that left nothing but hatred. The group left to find the villagers and then to go home, but one of the members died of starvation as he refused to eat because he was too angry at the people who started it all. They had a funeral and left the next day for home and to let his wife and children know that he was know that he wasn't coming home any time soon and was in a better place.