A Game to Play

Jake was walking down the hall to the club room.
"Hey did you hear, I think we have new students"
"Yea, I hear their into music like the fr- music club."
"I hear their head knows Jake!"
"Ha! The club better watch out! They might just have a little competition for Jake." All of these where wispers. I guess rumors spread fast, Jake sighed.
"And I mean I wouldn't leave the club!" Jake muttered under his breath.
"Hey Jake!" A voice called coming towards him, from the other end of the hall.
"Oh! Hey Milly!" Jake responded "How's your day gone?"
"Um, pretty good I guess, but science was so boring today! At least I get to play my guitar now." She said walking into the room, Jake following her in. Zander and Luke were talking by the drums. Haliey was playing her guitar.
"Hey Milly! Hey Jake!" Haliey exclaimed.
"Hey Haliey" said Jake. "What do you have for us today?"
"Oh yes! I was thinking we could review our performance from the competition. See where we can improve for the future! "
"Oh come on Haliey! It's only been a a few days! Can't we just have fun playing random songs?"Milly said whining.
"Milly's right Haliey, it only been a little time. We can review it any time." Sean responded, coming into the room. Then headed over to his desk and sat down.

"Yeah, you guys are right, I guess we do deserve sometime to relax" Haliey said and sighed. "What do you guys suggest we do?"
"We could play a board game? You said you put some in here right Haliey?" Luke chimed in.
"Oh yea, I put them in the closet over there" Said Haliey, pointing.
Jake walked over to the closet, and looked through.
"Oh hey whats this game? It's called 'Teams Game'" Jake questioned.
"You got that for here Haliey! It's been so long since we've played it!" Zander said excitedly.
"Still doesn't awnser my question" Jake replied
"Oh-uh, sorry Jake. Anyway, it's a game Haliey, our parents and I played when we were younger. You team up into pairs. Bethany has played a few times, she teamed up with me and Haliey" Zander replied.
"You and your team mate have to try to get to the end before the other team, or teams, it involves dice card pulls and such."
"Oh, that sounds fun, I think we should play it." Luke said happily.
"Alright!" Milly exclaimed. Continuing this they started to set up the board game."
"So who's gonna be our teams?" Jake asked.
"Well, I'm going to team with Luke" Zander was quick to reply.
"I'll play Sean, he's useless good at these types of games."
"Do you just want to team with me to win Milly?" Sean asked jokingly.
"Heh, no~"
"Mhm, but I will team with you'' Sean replied.
"I guess that leaves you and me Jake." Haliey said happy. "Jake?.... Jake!"
"Huh!,what, what we doing?" Jake said coming out of a daze.
"You and me, partners."
"Oh! Yea!"
"Let's get started then already!" Milly said hurrying.
But before they could start a voice came from the door way. "Knock, knock!"