The New Kids

”knock Knock”

That was Max. While he stood in the door frame his two buddies came from behind and stood just in the music room.”Oh, hi Max.” Jake said. He hadn't really wanted Max to come in right now. Well, at least not with the word he may join them.
”What, can’t stand an old friend coming to see you Jakey boy. That's not very friendly if you ask me.” Max said in a teasing voice.

”Hey, why’d you guys join the the band competition just to come here to this school. I mean, it was a SCHOOL band competition. It like makes no sence ” Milly said out-of- the- blue.
”Mfh, well we signed up way before we new we were switc-” Max replied getting cut off.
”Wait how'd you all get to come here. Did all your parents plan this.?” Milly asked.
”You know its rude to intrupt. And yes I guess you could say that, that they planned.”
”Well, have you guys come to join the club? You seem like your into music.”
”Are those two ever gonna talk?.” Zander said glancing at the dark blue hair guy, and the the guy with some blonde.
Sighing, the blue hair guy spoke. ”I'm Zack, and that Ethan.”
”Hey” spoke the part blond.
”Well you haven't answered my question” Said Haliey.
”ugh, we don't need more people Haliey, we're fine the way we are now.” Zander responded objecting.
”Zander! Who are we to say no to people who are passionate about music!
”I! -Fine.”
”That's better.”
”For an awnser, no were not here to join. We're actually making a club of our own.” Max paused. ”And we’very come to see if Jakey might just join us”. So the rumors are true. Jake thought to himself.
”How about it Jake. Would you like to join?”