Chapter 15

Chapter 15
A month has past and I've been attempting to repair my relationship with Omar.
I'm more than grateful he was willing to forgive me and still wanted to be my agent.
That's how you know he's actually a great friend.
Him and I were at the Coffee Bean discussing my gigs for this month.

Omar- "I can't hold the past against you man , I haven't been all that faithful in our marriage..Jaya and I are taking counseling."

Marco- "I know you both and it will work out just fine, she's crazy about you man and she'd do anything for you."

Omar- "I know , now let's talk about your gigs for this month, everything is pretty much the same , you attending award shows and events."

Marco- "Any concerts?"

Omar- "Of course club 305 and more places in the US...also Kourtney's wedding...she book you and the crew to sing there, you don't have to do it if you don't want too."

It took a moment for me to reply back , cause Aniyah already told me about this weeks ago, I just can't believe it's really happening, Kourtney's getting married and it's not to me.
I can't lie I miss her so much but I just want her to be happy.

Marco- "I'll take the chance and I'm happy for her , but I'm leaving after she walks down the aisle.
I can't see her say I do to him."

Omar agreed with me and gave me permission to leave after we sing her down the aisle.
I really can't believe she was getting married tomorrow.

After talking with Omar for a while I decided to visit my little cousin.
It's been a minute since I've seen her and she's been on my heart for a good minute.
When I arrive to her house , I was surprised to see her outside taking out the trash.
When I pulled up into her driveway , she made eye contact with me until I got out the car.
I know my cousin since we were younger and when she makes that look, that means something's wrong.
I quickly exist my vehicle and walk up to her, demanding a hug.

Marco- "Yo what's up Michelle are you ?"

Michelle- "I'm be honest no , I can't sleep at night I keep having bad dreams."

Marco- "What kind of dreams?"

Michelle- "Bad ones and I keep hearing these voices in my head as well, they won't be quite."

I can't lie she's been going through that for a while, ever since see started her ministry work.
She's been having a lot of problems mentally, but in Astral World , you are able to see what's going on from a spiritual perspective.
The devils been attacking her back to back for some reason , he's hating on her cause she's choosing and also he doesn't want her to succeed.
She has her flaws I can't lie but she really gives it her all at times, one things she hates is being able to not understand something.

Marco- "Everything will be alright Michelle don't worry , I am here for you and I know that those dreams are horrible but you have to hang in there."

Michelle- "I know , everyone says that..Chloe even told me that as well, but I can't lie this one is hard Mo......plus that lust feeling is messing with me in slick ways and I hate that.
I am married now and I can't let that mess with me and my girl's marriage you know?"

Marco- "I understand...you know what I'm give Aniyah a call to see if she has herbs for you to use that can help."

Michelle- "I don't know ..will they work?"

Marco- "Of course they will work...trust me ."

Michelle- "I'm down just as long as it's not no voodoo, I'm good."

We both shared laugh before entering through the front.
After talking with my cousin for a little bit , I decided to give someone else a little visit too.
Kourtney has a brother who I haven't seen in a while , they don't talk about him that much and he keeps a low profile even though he's a well know basketball player.

We we're relaxing in his back yard pool and it was peaceful.
He was tall standing around 6'9 with long dreads like Kourtney and he has her face.
Oh well he used to have dreads , he decided to cut his hair completely off.

Marco- "Why did you cut your hair man?"

Ken- "It's time for a change man and growth."

Marco- "Growth...really?"

Ken- "Yeah and I've been fasting more too as well."

Marco- "how's that coming along ?"

Ken- "great"

His wife came outside with two glasses of lemonade and handed us each one before walking back inside.

Ken- "Have you spoke with Kourtney?"

Marco- "No I haven't , if it's not about Darius ion have anything to say to her?"

Ken- "You upset she's getting married man?"

Marco- "Yes because she told me that she still was in love with me and she even went far as to leading me on."

Ken- "Oh my God , well that sounds like Kourtney she leads people on before she break their heart.....you just need to move on if you aren't going to tell her how you feel , she can either reject it or receive it."

Marco- Yeah you are right...are you coming to the weeding?"

Ken- "Of course I am , did they invite you ?"

Marco- "Yeah to sing but after that I'm leaving I can't watch her marry that man."

Ken- "So what do you plan on doing after she's married?"

Marco- "Going back to Earth and restarting my life over again with someone else."

Ken- "What about Darius man?"

Marco- "I don't know if I'm even good enough to be in his life."

Ken- "Man don't do that, if you leave that's giving Malcom more advantage, he might have taken Kourtney but don't let him take your son..be there for him."

I can't lie Kentrell was absolutely right , I couldn't just leave again like I did the first time, Kourtney might be gone but at least I still have my son , having him and being there for him matters more and I'm going to be willing to work with Malcom on raising my son.