8

Hermione placed her hands on Severus' shoulders, not breaking eye contact with the wizard. Her eyes moved to his lips. He could see she was working up the nerve.

"I won't bite...hard." He gave her a mischievous grin.

The sweetest smile formed on her lips, he wanted to make the first move and kiss her but he knew it was best to let her lead. For the moment anyway. Hermione leaned down and pressed her lips to his.  He was warm and his mouth moved with hers. He tasted sweet as he gently pressed his tongue to hers. He kissed her full bottom lip then met her tongue again. It was the perfect dance between them, it took her breath and made her body completely come to life, his large physique, the warmth radiating from him. She was aware of the flush creeping up her chest and face and she felt completely stimulated. Hermione felt what could almost be described as an ache wanting him to touch her breasts, just his mouth on hers was making her her nipples hard. The sweet push and pull of their kiss made her yearn for him to touch her intimately. His nimble fingers slid up the back of her thighs and underneath her sundress. He was gently rubbing her silky skin when she pulled back, breathless, willing him to move his hands higher. Severus raised is eyebrows questioning her if he should continue.

"May I?"

Hermione nodded yes. His fingers moved up her outer thighs and over her hips. Hooking his fingers in the sides of her knickers he slowly began to drag them down her legs. She lifted one foot at a time to step out of them. Severus had the small scrap of fabric in his hand and felt her arousal.

"You're wet." His voice impossibly low. His eyelids became heavy, he felt intoxicated by the scent of her. She made him feel...animalistic. Hermione's need for him felt overwhelming. Severus shoved the undergarment in the pocket of his trousers. He could see the blush of pink across her chest that was getting deeper by the moment. Wrapping his large hands around her wrists he pulled them from his shoulders and took her hands in his. He kissed the back of each one and placed them at her side so he could undress her. Severus stood. Hermione looked up at him, her eyes wide. He towered over the petite witch. He gently ran his fingers over her collarbones stopping to slowly untie the thin straps of her sundress, the flimsy strings tumbled down. The rise and fall of her chest was hypnotic. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her up against him. He wanted her to feel how much she turned him on. Her scent was threatening to drive him mad, Severus had never experienced carnal desire like this before. His right hand moved to cup her pillowy breast over her dress, she fit perfectly in his hand. He could feel her pebbled nipple through the thin fabric. He then dragged the top of the dress down exposing her. Severus placed gentle kisses on her milky white breasts. They were not tanned like much of the rest of her body. He kissed her rosy pink nipple then moved to the underside of her breast. He moved between them gently worshiping her flesh. Severus gathered the skirt of her dress and pulled it up and over her head, tossing it to the ground. He ran his hands down her raised arms, down over her breasts, thumbs trailing over her nipples, down her sides to finally rest at her waist. Before him stood his beautiful wife, without a stitch of clothing, his eyes raked over her naked body. He would never forget this moment no matter what the future held. His beautiful bride completely bare and flushed for him, her lovely body begging to be touched. He needed to explore her more, to see how ready she was for him. To see her pink and swollen down below for him. Severus gently placed his hands on her cheeks and kissed her softly. Her trembling hands moved to his sides.

"Your beautiful Hermione. Truly."

She blushed at his words, her breathing was heavy and she was too nervous to speak. Severus kissed her forehead then slid one arm behind her waist and the other behind her knees to pick the witch up. He walked around to the side of the bed. Using wand-less magic he turn the sheets back then laid her down on the soft linens.