Chapter 2 (Jack)

Is this bitch serious! Saying to Zane that we are going to go to his house TO DO A FUCKING PROJECT!! Arrest me now cause I'm about to commit a crime. I had to hold my tongue while I shot daggers towards Violet, she stuck her tongue out at me giving me a 'I know its him bitch' look. Luckily the bell rang just in time, and everyone decided that we will meet afterschool to head to Zane's place, I've got to chain my crazy crush side, so I don't go crazy and try and steal something for Zane's room while no one is around. That would be a little bit embarrassing if you asked me, especially if I did get caught by either the twins or the one and only Zane Crawftmen. Anyways, I had to suffer Maths class with Mr Zawinski and learning about Pythagoras Theorem and what the length of a hypotenuse is and all that shit, no thanks I'm good and let me leave.

The final bell has rung, and I waited for a few moments to let the pack of wanting-to-leave-and-get-home-to-my-PC-or-Xbox-or-PS5-and-not-worry-about-school-anymore students. I saw the Sylesters walking through the crowd, and they beckoned me over telling me to join them, no no no, I don't want to, so I waved them to keep going. But that didn't work, and they decided to pounce into the room, grab my shit and leg it to the main door, those sneaky motherfuckers, they must be psychic! They knew I can't run or have any stamina! I did my best to chase after them and while I was catching my breath I said "You... assholes... why... did you make me... run?!" I looked up at them glaring into their soul and they just smiled. "We had a feeling that you was going to try and get out of the assignment because we are going to Zane's and by the way Violet told us to do it as well, she knew you would try and bail" they told me nodding their head to the traitor who was standing behind them giggling and using Damien as a human shield. At that moment my energy decided to slam back into my body as I wanted to claw her eyes and kill her, so I did what I usually do, I try and kill her.

Zane's POV:

Annoyingly I was held back after class as I decided to nearly set the school alight from the Bunsen burners around the edge of the classroom and also I did fall asleep in class as well, its not my fault that I have other things happening on the weekends and during the week as well, no I don't mean partying either, if you're wondering then it's because even though I have a nice home, doesn't mean that I live there rent free. But anyways Mr Crowley gave a long lecture about why I should stay focused and that I shouldn't be touching any of the equipment around the science lab as it can be dangerous for not only me but the other participants in the school. Fuck off old man! I get it. Fire bad!

Before meeting the twins and the idiots, I made haste towards my locker to grab my stuff for tonight and behind the books that I used yesterday was a note? I took it out and opened it to see if I left it from another class, and it was a letter? Who would be bold enough to send me a letter?

Dear Zane,

I'm writing this letter so I can say how I feel. For some time, I have had feelings for you and I never knew how to tell you so I decided to do this instead.

Every time I see you, I feel my heart pound out of my chest wanting you to notice me. And your eyes, if I looked at them, I don't think I could look away, and when I do look at you, I would be an open book to you. I hope you notice me one day.

- J you secret admirer

I got to admit, it was a nice letter and I got to admit, their writing is neat- woah woah! Nope stop with this bullshit Zane, stop with the complimenting on weird shit. You received a random letter saying they like you, this could be a creep for all we know!

I grabbed the note, shoved it into my bag and headed to the main gate. I wonder if that quiet kid stayed.

---

When I arrived outside to the group straight away a voice screamed at me saying "there you are, took you long enough" of course it was Noah and wait, does Damien has someone else's stuff? "Sorry got held back and Damien whose stuff is that?"

"Oh its Jack's stuff, Violet told us to grab it so he doesn't bail" I look at Jack and he's standing there with his arms crossed pouting... cute. I ER MEAN NOT CUTE! NOT CUTE AT ALL!

"I should have warned you not to trust Violet because this bitch over here loves to be near death all the time and yes bitch I'm death so keep one eye open when you sleep tonight, it might be your last" Jack said sending daggers to Violet who is using Damien as a shield and I think Damien is getting hot as his face is as red a tomato, again.

"Oh shit dude! Did you just smile?!" Noah said to me pointing to my face not realising I was smiling.

"N-No! I don't know what you are talking a-about! L-Let's just go!" I stammered out as I lead the group to my place. I still can't get that letter out of my head. Who the fuck is J?