Chapter 48: Thomas And Friends: Blind Edward

James: Misty, What's The Matter With You?

Yezhikha Misty Whittier: It's Edward, He Can't See Anything, He Lost His Sight.

Yezhikha Elizaveta Whittier: Misty, Will You Tell Us A Story How It Happened?

Yezhikha Misty Whittier (Narrates): Alright, It Was All Started When I Was Waiting For Edward At The Wellsworth Station To Take Me On A Exciting Journey, I Had A Everything, My Luggage, Suitcases, Bags And Backpacks, I Waited And Waited, He Finally Arrived, I Asked Him What's Wrong, He Told Me That He Was Fine, But I Looked Very Concerned For Edward, He Looked At Me, Edward Told Me That Edward Hears Someone Got In Fight And He Was Shocked And Bad People Is Going To Chase And Hunt Edward At His Pain So They Found Edward In Old Broke Scrap Yard.

Yezhikha Misty Whittier (Narrates): They Shot Edward's Eyes With A Gun So They Kidnapped Edward Was Screaming Crying For Help And Bad People Giving Old Iron A Mouth Shut With Duct Tape And Blindfolded They Put Chains On His Buffers, Diesel 10 Kidnapped Edward, Edward Tries To Escapes From Diesel 10, But Edward Got Trap By Ripe On Buffers, They Gives Edward Mouth Shut And Take Him To Ironworks.

Yezhikha Misty Whittier (Narrates): When I Heard Edward's Story, My Heart Began To Fill With Compassion, I Didn't Felt So Happy At All, I Felt Regretted For Edward, I Decided To Put On Edward's Eyes A White Blind Scarf, The Exciting Journey Is Cancelled.

Yezhikha Misty Whittier (Narrates): I Decided To Have Take Care Of Edward, When I Was About To Begin To Take Care Of Edward, Then Came To Me Two Bad Men.

Yezhikha Misty Whittier (Narrates): But, Bad Men Named Gabriel Agreste And Demon Killer Told Me That Edward Is Going To Be Sent Scrap, I Felt Down, I Cried And Ran Away To Knapford Station, There Was, Thomas, Belle, Percy, Gabriella, James, Elizaveta, Henry, Lisa And Pollyanna, Then Rolled Up To The Platform Was Gordon And From PassengersVagons Ekspress Came Out Was Victoriya, Gordon's Girl Friend, They All Looked At Me With Compassion, From Office Came Out Sir Topham Hatt, He Looked Worried.

Yezhikha Misty Whittier: That's Why I Am Here, This Is Disaster, (Cries Hard Alone).

Edward: (Compassionates To Misty) Misty, Why Did You Run Away?

Yezhikha Misty Whittier: (Looks At Edward With Tears) Edward, I Lost My Confidence To Take Care Of You, I Can't Handle To Take Care About You, I'll Mess Up Everything.

Edward: Misty, Come Closer To Me, Girl Friend.

Yezhikha Misty Whittier: (Comes Closer To Edward) Edward, What If It'll Go Wrong, If I'll Do Wrong Risky Move, Then, You Would Never Be Proud Of Me?

Edward: Misty, You Do Not Mess Up Everything, You're Doing Everything Succeed, You Have A Fear, I'm Sure You'll Do Splendidly To Take Care Of Me, Listen, When I Were In This Condition Like You, But Your Kindness And Kind Soul Helped Me To Overcome This, You Helped Me And Now It's My Turn To Help You, I Know You'll Succeed Everything.

Edward: Misty, Everything Will Go Right, If You'll Do Right Careful Move, I'll Be Proud Of You, Gabriel Agreste And Demon Killer Humiliated You, Show Them What You Can Do.

Yezhikha Misty Whittier: Edward, I'll Take Care Of You, I'll Try To Do Everything Right, Without Making Any Mistakes, I'll Try My Best To Take Care Of You, It Won't Happen With You Again, I'll Always Protect You, My Dear Friend.

Yezhikha Misty Whittier: But, I Don't Have Any Powers To Take Care Of You, Edward.

Edward: Misty, You Have A Magic Healing Hands, I'm Sure You Can Do It.

Fluttershy: Misty, If You Doubt You Can't Take Care Of Edward, Just Follow Call Of Heart.

Yezhikha Misty Whittier: Follow Call Of Heart, Of Course, That's What I Need, Thank You Fluttershy.