4 - Belts, Bullets & Superfans.

She sighs, picking up a red lipstick. She takes a bottle of nail polish from under her bed and carefully paints the number "4" on the next blank tape. With a sigh, she presses the record button.

"Lies, deception, deceit—they're all just words on a blank piece of paper," she begins, her voice steady but tinged with emotion. "I could tell you everything that happened, but all I'll say is this: it was the darkest day, and it led me into something I could only feel deep in my stomach. This is tape 4."

Olivianna enters her bedroom, eyes gleaming with determination. She talks excitedly about an elaborate plan to get back at Katie. The plan involves a series of carefully orchestrated steps: first, they'll use a recording of Katie's voice, which they secretly captured earlier, to create a fake voice message that will lure her to the school after hours.

Once there, they will have set up a series of humorous surprises—her room filled with balloons, each containing a silly note, and a desk covered in glitter, spelling out "Gotcha!"

They giggle over the final touch: a harmless but startling confetti cannon set to go off as Katie opens the door. Together, they spring into action, moving swiftly and purposefully to ensure every detail is perfect. Suddenly, Katie bursts in, her scream piercing the air and bringing everything to a halt.

❝𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖'𝑚 𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖'𝑚 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔

❝𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖'𝑚 𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖'𝑚 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛. 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑖𝑏𝑔 𝑢𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟, 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟, '𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖'𝑚 𝑎 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑟, '𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖'𝑚 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟. 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒, 𝑖 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟.❞

❞