Normal Day

Madison-*driving to school with Emily in the passenger seat* Emily-*in the car with Madison* Liam-*with the boys* Madison-*gets another notification on my phone, but ignores it and keeps driving* Niall-*with the boys* Emily-*getting a notification on her phone and answers it* Liam-*with the boys* Madison-*gets to school,parks and stops the car and looks at my phone* Emily-*gets done checking her phone gets out of the car and close the door waiting for Madison* Liam-*with the boys* Madison-*gets out and closes my door,gets my bag and shuts the door and waits for Emily* Niall-*gets to school with the boys* Liam-*walking to school with the boys* Madison-*walks to school with Emily* Niall-*walking with the boys to school* Emily-*following Madison to school* Liam-*walking with the boys to school* ~1 Hour Later~ Madison-*at my locker and all of sudden Jade says something to me* Niall-*with the boys* Jade-*says something to Madison* Emily-*walking to her locker and Samantha says something to Emily* Liam-hey guys did you know that Emily was making out with another girl? *lied tone* Madison-what did you say to me say it again! Samantha-*says something to Emily* Niall-no why? Jade- Liam is talking about your sister. Emily-what did you say? say it again for me? Liam-*walking away* Madison-what is he talking about? Samantha-Liam is talking about you. Niall-what is going on with him? Jade-he's saying she is ugly and she made out with another girl. Emily-what is he saying about me? *almost in tears* Louis-*laughing with Harry* Madison-*feeling hurt inside* what else did he say? I need to talk to him now *mad* Samantha-saying you're ugly and you're making out with another girl. Louis-*laughing with Harry* Jade-that's it girl that I know of. Emily-what else did he say about me *trying not to cry* Harry-*laughing with Louis* Niall-why are you laughing about this? *angry* Samantha-that's all I know of. Madison-ok thanks for telling me *goes to find Liam* Louis-because it's funny. Emily-thanks girl *walking away and sees Louis laughing walks over there* why are you laughing Louis? *sad* Jade-you're welcome girl.