Here Comes Trouble

Madison-*walks and sees Liam* Liam Payne! Get over here! Liam-*walks over there* yes sweetie *fake smiles* Emily- *grabs Louis's shirt collar* Louis I know your freaking parents what you heard is not true *attacks him to the floor* now do you have anything else to say before you're dead *angry* Madison-what is your problem? That's my sister you're talking about! Louis- I agree with Liam. Liam-she's a freak no one likes her *lied* Emily-*punches him in the face a couple of times * now do you have anything else to say? *really angry* Madison-you better shut your mouth or you're gonna get it Payno *mad* Louis-ha you're a freak! Liam-she's stupid no one likes her Madison-ok you asked for it. *punches him int the nose and face* got anything else to say? Emily-*still punching Louis in the face until he passes out* Louis-*passes out* Liam-*shaked his head feeling guilty* Emily-anyone else? *still really angry* Harry-*out of the room* Madison-then you apologize or you're gonna regret it later which one do you want? *mad* Liam-ok i will Mads *seriously* Madison-ok bye *walks away and goes to see about my sister* Emily-that's what you get for talking about me guys. *seriously* I know Niall did nothing *smiles*