Is this really happening?

Liam-hey madi do you wanna hang out later? *smiles* Emily-*texts back* okay sis love you Madi-sure *tries to smile, but can't and texts emily love you too sis* Niall-so where do you wanna hang out later *smiles* Emily-hey niall why don't we go somewhere and leave these two to talk? *grab niall's hand and drags him with her* Niall-*goes with her* Liam-what's wrong madi? Madi-it's just things going on Emily-*checks her notifications and sees hate* why do I get hate so much? *almost in tears* Niall-what's wrong emily? Liam-you can tell me anything I will help you Madi-well, there's been hate going on every social media people can reach me at and I just really hate it Emily-there's things going on with my sister and I okay I would love to tell you but I am scared you go turn your back on me *tears slowly fall* Niall-no I won't I can help just tell me Liam-let me see it madi Madi-fine *gets my phone and puts it on my facebook wall and gives liam my phone* Emily-well, I've been getting hate on social media and I really hate it. Niall-let me see it emily Liam-*going through her phone and sees hate* I need to take this to the police and does anyone else know about this? Emily-fine *gets her phone out gets on her facebook wall and gives Niall her phone* Niall-*goes through her phone and sees hate* we need to take this to the police does anyone besides you know about this? Madi-no only my sister and you. Emily-no only my sister and you Niall-we ned to take care of this soon as possible Liam-then i'm gonna go to the police okay you don't deserve this Madi-ok Emily-*walking towards him and hugs him* thanks for caring about my sister and I and I really like you Niall-no problem *hugs back* Liam-madi I really care about you and your sister yes i know i mess up and i am sorry okay i really like you Madi- at least you know what you did wrong that's all it matters Emily-*feeling safe in his arms and looking into his eyes* Niall why do you care so much? Niall-becasue you're beautiful and you don't deserve any of this hate Liam-yeah i know *smiles* Emily-you think I'm beautiful? *blushes*