Prologue

((A/N Conversation

((A/N Conversation

Admin: *goes on a stage with top hat, black bow tie, and microphone* Hello? Testing, testing one, two, three...is this even on? *looks back*

Danny: Whoops! *plugs in the microphone cord and gives a thumbs up*

Admin:*poker faces and turns back around* Ahem, Hello everyone and welcome to another book I have made!

Cathy, Sam, and Chris: Woooo!!!

Admin: Now, let me tell you about the whole story. The MBC is-

Sam: Be quiet Admin!!

Admin:*crosses arms* and why?

Chris: MBC Rule #1: Keep it Secret!

Admin: Oh come on! How are the readers supposed to know what the book is about?! *clears throat* As I was saying, the MBC-

Cathy: Shh!!

Admin: The MBC is-

Danny: Be quiet!

Admin:........ALIEN ATTACK!!!!

Everyone except Admin: *change into their gears and take out their blasters* Where?!

Admin:*smirks* The MBC stands for Monster Buster Club, which is a club that track troublemaking aliens around their home town: Single Town. Boom!

Chris and Danny: Are you kidding me?!

Cathy: Why did you do that?!

Sam: And how could you?!

Admin: Hey, I'm not in the club so I didn't break any sort of rule. It doesn't affect me.))

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑

┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

It was the end of summer and two kids were headed towards their school. They appeared to be good friends as they were chatting away happily.

"That was the best vacation ever!" The brown haired boy said with excitement in his tone.

"If, in that happy vacation world of yours, you include being interrupted every second because an alien is on the loose then yes, Danny, it was the best vacation ever." The dark brown haired girl replied rolling her hazel eyes.

Danny laughed and shoved the girl in a playful manner. "Lighten up Sam! Blasting aliens is fun!" The green eyed boy replied.

Sam rolled her eyes again and laughed.

"Wait a sec, Sam." Danny said, suddenly stopping. Sam stopped as well and looked at her friend in concern. "What's wrong?" She asked, raising a brow.

Suddenly, Danny's face morphed into one of annoyance. "It's five in the morning! Why are we up again?!" He complained.

Sam groaned as every sign of worry she may have had completely disappeared. "Remember? Chris and Cathy wanted to look around town early in the morning for any alien sightings." she explained as she kept walking forwards.