Hope y'all love this!

I was sitting on my throne, just like every day. It's late. It's 6 pm.

She should've been here by now. I thought

"Sir? " said sir hwang, I looked at him with no expression. "Your arraigned marriage is here. May I give you a brief descrip-" "Hurry, I don't have all day. " I interrupted, "Her name is Seo Moon, she is 18 years old, she sings, she knows 5 languages, she knows violin piano and electric guitar, she is introverted but if you are close with her she will open up to you. " Sir hwang rushed. I raised one eyebrow for a second or two. "Can she dance? " I asked, "Really well. " said sir hwang.

"Let her in. " I sighed as I rested my head in my 2 finger tips.

A girl of about 5'4 feet (164 cm) tall came in. White oversized sweater, lilac box pleats skirt, pale skin tone, black converse, and white prada medium sized bag. Long straight hair. Chubby cheeks just like sunoo. Big doe eyes. Her eyes were full of awkwardness and nervousness.

"So, your name's Seo Moon. " I said, she nods her head, I looked at sir hwang, "She's pretty. " I said, my voice sounded cold. Im a cold type of person. People call me arrogant. Others call me a monster. But I don't care at all.

I looked back at the girl, "Why are you so short? " I asked in a serious tone, "Umm, I don't think I'm short, your just too ta-" "I never told you to speak. " I interrupted, "But you asked me-" "Don't speak unless I let you ok? " I asked, she nods her head, I noticed sir hwang backing up a tiny step. "Whats wrong Hwang? You think I'm too harsh? Are you scared? " I asked, I spoke the last question with a mocking tone, "No sir. Im not scared" said hwang as he shook his head, "You better not. " I said as I looked back at the girl.

"I heard you can dance. " I said as I settled back to my throne. She just nods her head, I looked at her up and down, "Dance for me. "

"H-hmm? " she hummed in shock, "I said dance for me! Don't ask any questions. " I said, "Umm, sir, she just got here. I don't think she feels comf-" "I don't care! Dance for me. " I interrupted.

I noticed she backed up a little as she gulped, "Aww don't be scared. " I said with a sarcastical cute voice, "Just dance.. That's all I'm asking" I continued

She started dancing. She is good at dancing. That's good. I will dance with her on the wedding day. She is really graceful. But she needs something... Some things missing. "Dance for me as if I'm drunk and fascinated. " I said, she nods and did as I said. I raised one eyebrow as I nodded. She's a good dancer. She really is. Her dancing pleases me more than being alone.

"Ok you may stop. " I said, I kinda feel bad, but I'm a prince with arrogance. I shouldn't feel bad.

I only care about myself. I kept on thinking.

I stood up and walked up to her, "Do you know how to dance with a partner? " I asked, she nods. I raised one eyebrow, "With whom did you dance with before? " I asked, "Uhh, well, with a friend of mine. That's how I learned how to dance " she said, "Girl or boy? " I asked, "she a girl. Her name is Soyeon. She's a nice fri-" "I didn't ask about the name I asked about her gender. " I interrupted, "Uh, yeah. Sorry. " she whispered. I looked at sir hwang in annoyance, "Did she seriousoy had to be this short? " I complained, "I believe she is a great match for you. May ]our trust me in this one? " he asked, I groaned in a low tone. "Fine." I said sharply.

I looked back at the girl. "Do you usually dress up like this? " I asked, she nods, "Interesting." I said, "So, I heard you're introverted. " I said, she nods, "Good. I'm extroverted and I think an introvert would be nice for me. " I said. She looked at me straight into the eyes. A softish look. It hit me hard. But I kept my cool. "But like don't flatter yourself either. " I said as I looked away.