Your POV

I can't be live I actually accepted to meet the prince. Everyone was right. He is full of arrogance. He's also kinda weird and cold. I should've listened. I was hoping he might be different. But he isn't. I can't back off this now. They won't let me.

What did I just get myself into? I thought. "Sir hwang. Leave us alone for a moment. " said the prince. The man bowed and left. "Do you drink wine? " he asked, "Umm, sometimes. " I said, "Good. Come with me. " he said, he grabbed my wrist and walked me to a room full of wine bottles. "What type of wines do you like? " he asked, "Well, the ones in 2005. The taste is richer compapers to the ones of the 90's." I said in a low tone. "Oh, you know your stuff. " he said coldly.

He pulled a 2005 merlot, we went to a dinning room. "Sit." He said, I sat down and drank some wine.

It tastes good. I thought.

"You may know my name so I don't have to present myself. " he said, I just glanced at him.

"You know how this tastes like? " He asked, I looked at him indicating I'm listening, "Its like kissing a dead flower still blooming. " he said. "Is that.. Good? " I asked, he nods.

"Its late. Its gonna be 9. I think I have to leave" I said as I looked at my watch. "Youre not leaving until I say so. " he said, he looked at me with eyes turning red. Why are his eyes turning red?

I have to leave. I promised Soyeon I would stay at hers. I thought. "But I really have to-" "I don't care. " he interrupted. I flinched and gulped. He yelled. He groaned. His eyes turned back to brown.

"This scent. It's now our signature. " he said. I side eyed him with a glanced. What is that supposed to mean? I thought.

He stood up and left. Weird. I thought. I got a text. I looked around to see if anyone was there. I took my phone out and extend back. It was Soyeon.

Soyeon~: arent you supposed to be here by now? Everything good?

Me: Im still with the prince.

Soyeon~ Oh, but how are you texting me?

Me: He suddenly left just now. So I am quickly texting you.

Soyeon: I don't think you'll want to leave the palace...

Me: ?

Soyeon: theres a thunderstorm coming in any minute now girly. Good luck.

Me: shit.

Soyeon: have fun with the prince! And I hope you survive the storm

I put my phone away as I started to worry. The prince came back. He started drinking and drinking and drinking. I wish I could stop him. But I can't speak at all.

5 minutes later

He looks drunk. I don't know if drinking too much makes you drunk THAT fast. But he looks drunk to me. "You know. Theres a storm coming tonight. I don't think you.. You shouldn't leave... Just.. Stay here alright? " he said.

Yep. He is drunk. I thought

"Are you sure? " I asked, he nods with a dumb smile on his face. "Come here. " he said as he got closer to me. He grabbed my hand and stood up. "Lets.. Lets dance. " he said, huh? I thought. He grabbed my hands and put them on the back of his neck, he puts his hands on my waist and started dancing.

"Youre pretty" he said. He is so drunk. I thought. "Dance for me. Forever. " he said, he started closing his eyes and opening them again. "I.. I feel sick... " he said, I pulled away and grabbed a bag, "I don't.. -" he started to throw up. Damn. It hasn't been 10 minutes and he got this effect.

When he stopped he started laughing. "Im not drunk ok? " he said, "Yes you are. Look at you! " I said, suddenly an old man came in.. He looks like he's in his late 50's. "What the crap is this? Getting drunk? " he yelled, Heeseung flinched and looked at the man, "What do you want now? Huh? " he said, "Youre so wasted. Im sorry for you future wife. Girl, you don't know what you just got into. He is a monster. " said the old man, "Monster, arrogant, selfish, stupid, useless. Call me anything g you like. I don't care at all. " he said, "Whatever. Youre just a piece of shit. You should've died instead of your brother. " said the man, "DlThis is why mom divorced you bitch. " yelled heeseung. "Go fuck yourself" said the man, "Get your life in order!! " yelled Heeseung, he grabbed my wrist and left. "Huh? " I said, I am so confused. Drunk Heeseung is totally different.

"Youre staying here. But don't get close to.. That man.. He is sadly my.. " "Father? " I asked, he nods. "Umm.. Prince-" "Call me Heeseung. " he interrupted, I nod, "Umm, Heeseung, I think you should go to sleep. " Right. Lets go to my room. " he said, we went to his room, "Youre sleeping here. " he said, he went to his closet and changed. He layed down the bed and pulled me for... Cuddles. He is too drunk. Why is he like this? I asked. Whatever. I just shook those thoughts off. The thunderstorm started. I was flinching. But I tried to not wake the prince up since he fell asleep quickly.

Im getting out of ideas lol. But I'll post another one today since I can't sleep :)