Heeseung POV

When my arraigned marriage arrived, I looked at her straight into the eyes. Cold stare of course. Today she was dresses up with black shorts, black converse and a baby pink sweatshirt. She looked really cute in those clothes if I'm being honest.

"Don't you wear any dresses? " I asked, she nods, "Then? Why don't you wear one? When we get married, you'll have to wear dresses almost every day. " I said, "Well.. " "Don't answer that. " I said, I stood up and walked up to niki.

"Hyung, is that your arraigned marriage? She's cute" said niki. I looked at him with red pupils as I felt a hint of jealousy. When I blinked, my eyes turned brown again, "Hyung are you ok? " asked both niki and Jake, I nod. "I'll be right back. Take care of her. " I said and left.

I went to my private garden. Where I spend a lot of my time when I feel frustrated or even bored. I saw red roses. I carefully grabbed one and smelled it. This scent.. It's.. Familiar. I smelled this in someone before.

I shook the thought off and kept walking and looking around with my straight face. I saw white roses. They reminded me of Moon. Why? White roses represent youthfulness, sincerity, and loyalty. White roses are also minimalistic but look charming and pure. Just like Moon.

After 10 minutes, I came back inside the room. I saw Moon talking to Jungwon with a smile on her face. I quickly teleported to them and grabbed her by the shoulder. She looked at me confused.

"Dance with me. " I said coldly. I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me. Then, we started dancing. I feel so relaxed with her. As we dance, I pull her closer and rest my head on her shoulder. I sorta groaned softly. I was feeling somewhat tired. She patted my back. My face faced her neck. I recognized the scent. The roses scent is the same as hers. She smells like roses.

I couldn't resist but started to kiss her neck. I kissed it gently. And nibbled it. "You're so beautiful.. " I mumbled in a soothing tone.

What is she doing to me? Why am I so weak and vulnerable with her? It's like.. If all the control I had was now given to her.

I moaned a little as I kept kissing her. "You're so irresistible. Stop being like that.. " I said as I kept down to her collar bone. I then felt Moon's heartbeat. It was at least 115 bpm. She likes it. I can feel it.

I decided to stop. The guys were staring and Moon was probably confused. I have to keep my arrogant image. I then stood up correctly, fixed myself and grabbed her hand. I walked her up to the table full of wines. I served her the same merlot as last time. "Here." I said coldly. I looked at her with no expression at all. She grabbed the cup of wine and drank some with me.

I wrote this while I was on a trip lol. Hope you guys enjoyed it