The New Boy

Deku's POV
     We got up and made our way downstairs and out the door after turning everything off. Bakugo had Mina, Tsu and Ochaco riding in the backseats of his car and Kiri went over to them. Kami went over to Shinsou's car and Sero went over to Bakugou after sending my to his bike. I didn't question it but he asked Mina something and then he gave Bakugo a fist bump.

   I grabbed my helmet and put it on making sure everything was good. I then grabbed Sero's helmet and held it till he was done talking. “We'll meet up with them after. I got something for you.” Sero said and I looked at him through my visor. He winked at me, put his helmet on and got on the bike. I climbed on behind him and I held on.  The other guys left and went elsewhere. After a bit of driving I ended up seeing way more flowers as we got closer to wherever he was taking me.

  Stopped driving and made a u-turn. He then parked the bike. We got off and took our helmets off. He took my hand in his and lead me further up to a flower field. As I walked through it I looked at him for a second as he lead me. We stopped if the middle of the field and from here I could see all of the lights from the City. I took off my shoes and I could feel all of the plants and their energy. Sero smiled at me since he knew what I was doing. “I just wanted you to see it." Sero said softly and I hugged him. “Thank you so much." I said happily.

   After spending a while in the flower field I put my shoes on and we went back to his bike. Before we got on, he leaned against the bike and opened on of the bags on it. He pulled out a few boxes. And handed them to me one, by one. I opened them slowly and gasped.

The first gift

The first gift

The second gift

The second gift